Long breaks (1 Viewer)

HSC
In my timetable (wich i cant change arnd due to clashing subjects) i have 4 hr breaks on 2 days. is this bad? wat is a good way to pass time?

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
You could download some more snuff videos from the internet, seeing as that seems to be your thing.

Four hours is way too long to sit around doing nothing. I'd go home.

stephenchow

HSC
I also have a four hour break between lectures on a tuesday cause all the tute times were taken on that day for my subjects. Should have done the time tableling earlier.

HSC
i had 3hr breaks, by the time u eat, etc. its about 2hrs. so in that time go too quad, and go on the net there (unrestricted).

nick.milevski

HSC
lol dudes i have a 5 hour break on thursday, i know exactly how uze feel. i guess id just sit on the lawn outside near that big metal ball of string thingy (whateva it is) and catch up on some sleep.

karoooh

HSC
Go and hang out in Bondi or the city if you live too far away from home.

tallkid34

In 25 words or less
HSC
nick.milevski said:
lol dudes i have a 5 hour break on thursday, i know exactly how uze feel. i guess id just sit on the lawn outside near that big metal ball of string thingy (whateva it is) and catch up on some sleep.
I got a 3 hour break on thursday. I'll probably just visit my friend at one of the residential colleges, have lunch and mess around with friends (both old and new) to kill the time.

Kabeio

k.
HSC
Pfft i just wouldnt even bother going to the class.

karoooh

HSC
LottoX said:
Just a side question, how would one get to Bondi Station from UNSW?
Catch any 400 or 410 bus from the stop closest to NIDA.

If you don't want to trek down to Anzac Pde, just walk out onto High St and catch the 400 or 410 from the stop across from the uni.

gman03

HSC
ithinkurmumshot said:
In my timetable (wich i cant change arnd due to clashing subjects) i have 4 hr breaks on 2 days. is this bad? wat is a good way to pass time?
sit on the steps outside international student centre and enjoy the beauties...

... the beauty of robert webster building.... yes... building...

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
I think 1 hour breaks are too long

toadstooltown

1337 }{4><
HSC
N/A
Eh, I've a three hour one and a two hour one. Am I the only person who was planning to do at least a bit of work / study during that time? I live ~2 hours away from uni and work about 20hours a week so I dunno when else I'd do it :(

nick.milevski

HSC
yeh i wud probly study during my long breaks aswell. im in the same situation as u, working on my days off so i wudnt get time either

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
toadstolltown said:
Eh, I've a three hour one and a two hour one. Am I the only person who was planning to do at least a bit of work / study during that time? I live ~2 hours away from uni and work about 20hours a week so I dunno when else I'd do it
SAME :santa:

Study is a very good option, and it helps. I didn't have any breaks in semester two, and it was a little too much to deal with in a lot of ways. But yeah, you'll certainly find other stuff to do, and you won't be spending all your time studying.

xxPanDa

HSC
where did u guys says i can download videos??

do they have burners =D

i got 1 hr and 2hr beaks... no friends around :(

ooo and are the basketball courts.. do we have to book or something? or can i just go in an play? do u have to pay?

Last edited:

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
theyve got basketball courts in the gym i think, and you have to pay

HSC
i duno - i doubt ill study at home so i mite do dat at uni.. or use the net.. or bum around.. evrything u guys sed.. it takes me approx an hr to get to uni, so thatd be 2 of the 4 hrs wasted in travel if i chose to go home.. too much hassle.

wish i had better time options tho..

wyho

HSC
N/A
i have a 4 hour break on thursday. i purposely made it lectures before tutorials for all of the subjects and i could of avoided the 4 hour break if i didnt do that since i made my timetable on the 2nd day after the offer released

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)