Long Distance Relationships (2 Viewers)

Navjeet

>^..^<
HSC
Originally posted by ~*HSC 4 life*~
:uhhuh:

but when they leave again it's like the crashing low after the ultimate high, which can suck majorly :(
I suppose you'd have to be really strong emotionally to deal with the stresses of a long distance relationship

Navjeet

>^..^<
HSC
Originally posted by truly-in-bliss
this might sound naive.. but i know my guy will never cheat on mee...
That may be true in your case, but soooo many people think that, and often it isnt true. Sometimes the person you would least expect to cheat is the one who does end up cheating and hurting you most.

T

timbk2

one of my friends went to canada to do 6 months exchange for uni. She met a guy and they've since become a couple.. .

shes only just come back to sydney but yea, the BF lives in canada and i dont think will be coming here that often. (or at all)

they speak on the phone every night and vow to keep it going for as long as they can. It'd be interesting to see how they go. At least if the relationship were interstate or seomthing, every now and then, they could meet up... i dunno about overseas relationships.. anyone got stories? or are we too young to have overseas relationships atm..

Navjeet

>^..^<
HSC
lol, well the only guy who's ever told me he likes me lives in new zealand. i figured i wouldnt bother, because there's no way i'd ever move to NZ, and there's no way he'd ever move here. besides, i'm 18....surely i have the rest of my life to find someone...at least i hope i do :s

blue_chameleon

Shake the sauce bottle yo
HSC
Try Sydney and Port Macquarie. Bout 6 hours yeah?

Thats hard, but yeah as ragerunner said, it does feel so good when you see them again.

Persephone87

Parlez Francais!
HSC
Originally posted by ToO LaZy ^*
i'd probably wouldn't take up the offer if i was given the chance...it's man's nature to cheat :D
not that i would though ;)
Originally posted by sugaryblue
been there, done it, over it

did not work.

don't tell me these things guys!

All I ever seem to do is fall in love overseas!

MissGeorgie

iv bin with my boy six months....and hav bin planning 2 go overseas and live in england 4 a year since like yr 10 :( this really sux coz we both knew that at the end of the year, im going away and nothing will change that. its very unlikely that he'll come so i think we r gonna break it off b4 i go and just see wat happens wen i get bad.
sure will b a hard plane trip over :( 24 hrs thinking about how much im gonna miss him :(

LoUiE SmOoiE

valentines day sux
HSC
i think it would b terribly hard 2 hav a partner in another country....due 2 the fact that u cant even talk 2 each other n hear each others voices unless ur wiling 2 pay a fair bit 2 call, but i spose emailing and msn or chat would b alrite but still u cant physically be with them so the onli thing 2 do is improvise....cyber sex, fone sex etc... and certain ppl can resist there temptations wen it cums 2 sex urges so theres a problem with either one partner being unfaithful....so i try n suggest keep a relationship within 700Kms and it should work out 4 the best hopefully....

baby_b

Banned
Originally posted by LoUiE SmOoiE
i think it would b terribly hard 2 hav a partner in another country....due 2 the fact that u cant even talk 2 each other n hear each others voices unless ur wiling 2 pay a fair bit 2 call, but i spose emailing and msn or chat would b alrite but still u cant physically be with them so the onli thing 2 do is improvise....cyber sex, fone sex etc... and certain ppl can resist there temptations wen it cums 2 sex urges so theres a problem with either one partner being unfaithful....so i try n suggest keep a relationship within 700Kms and it should work out 4 the best hopefully....
its all about sex isnt it ..lol

truly-in-bliss

my love is like woah!
HSC
Originally posted by Navjeet
That may be true in your case, but soooo many people think that, and often it isnt true. Sometimes the person you would least expect to cheat is the one who does end up cheating and hurting you most.
i know... but i am not blind......the extent he went to is just incredible.... like i know for certain he realli luves me... but i get wot u saing abt the cheating thing... it is unfortunate...

Originally posted by iambored
i hope i never meet someone i like a lot overseas, i hope i never meet someone i like who lives over an hour away from my home, the pain
spot on...

jay2000

Highest Member
HSC
Originally posted by LoUiE SmOoiE
so i try n suggest keep a relationship within 700Kms and it should work out 4 the best hopefully....
Whats the differnce between 700km and 7,000km? Both are too far away...wooo...mine WAS 9,000km away in HK..

bex

HSC
i hope i never meet someone i like a lot overseas, i hope i never meet someone i like who lives over an hour away from my home, the pain
it sucks. im kinda in one at the moment.. i met this guy (hes an aussie) while i was overseas at easter time.. now he lives interstate and we agreed that a full on long distance relationship would be stupid to maintain cause of the distance but we are still close, he likes me and i like him.. and its super hard!

since weve both been back in australia weve been emailing and such almost every day but lately cause of exams and assignments and stuff we have both been under pressure and have hardly spoken at all..

its stupid but im freaking out thinking hes lost interest, hes met someone blah blah eh i dunno.. im going to qld in a few weeks for holiday so i will be able to see him then but im paranoid he wont want to see me! argh.. all this worrying and effort! it was a bad move to start with and now im sucked into it all!

bex

HSC
beyond 2 (driving) hours or anywhere you can fly to!

Lundy

Banned
HSC
I believe I have you all beat. Sydney and U.S.A, it lasted about 2 years. I can't believe it lasted that long, but yeah, there you go.

So a couple hours seems like nothing to me. Don't whinge to me about having to travel an hour to see your partner!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)