Long Distance Relationships (1 Viewer)

bex

HSC
woah! how many times did you see each other in that 2 years?

Wilmo

Child of the Most High
HSC
long distance = 2 hops away from the computer :p

MoNNiE

HSC
SA!! what was i thinking?!
!

anything overseas is just wayyy too far... for me.. it's SORTA okay if it's interstate [ well maybe not if they guy is in NT or WA] but hmm.. that's just me

Persephone87

Parlez Francais!
HSC
Originally posted by bex
it sucks. im kinda in one at the moment.. i met this guy (hes an aussie) while i was overseas at easter time.. now he lives interstate and we agreed that a full on long distance relationship would be stupid to maintain cause of the distance but we are still close, he likes me and i like him.. and its super hard!

since weve both been back in australia weve been emailing and such almost every day but lately cause of exams and assignments and stuff we have both been under pressure and have hardly spoken at all..

its stupid but im freaking out thinking hes lost interest, hes met someone blah blah eh i dunno.. im going to qld in a few weeks for holiday so i will be able to see him then but im paranoid he wont want to see me! argh.. all this worrying and effort! it was a bad move to start with and now im sucked into it all!
me especially the 'blah' 'blah' bit...

Lundy

Banned
HSC
Originally posted by bex
woah! how many times did you see each other in that 2 years?
Twice. All up it was a couple of months we actually spent together. Crazy.

bex

HSC
wow.. that realy kool... its been almost 3 months and we have spent more time apart than together..

Lundy

Banned
HSC
I posted this in the other thread already, but here goes again..

He lives in the US and we were "together" for about 2 years, but we were only literally together for a couple of months all up, when we visited each other.
I think it lasted so long because we both held onto the hope that something permanent would come up with one of us relocating. Nothing it seemed would happen anytime in the near future, and I couldn't take the separation anymore, even though my feelings for him were still the same as they always had been. So in the end it didn't work out, and it was incredibly hard for me to end, but I'm stronger because of it (my god that sounded so corny).

Calculon

Mohammed was a paedophile
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by ~*HSC 4 life*~
i went out with a guy from tasmania! that's like...over water! might as well be overseas :p
I hear that they all have 11 toes

bex

HSC
thats really kool.. not the fact that you only spent a couple of months physically together.. but the fact that you held onto it and had faith in it for so long..

bex

HSC
i guess.. but life can be shit so i really like to hold onto fate.. it gives me some sort of comfort.. i dunno... but if you guys are meant to be together then your paths will cross again someday.. thats what i think anyway

Last edited:

^___^
HSC
if everyone has an happy ending to things, wouldn't this world be a better place? :)

i guess its also part of our learning curve in life
just remember, if anything bad happens, its not the end of the world..
if something good happens, god bless you :)

bex

HSC
they have scars on their right shoulder from where they removed their second heads..

~ForAGoodCause~

always been the easy kill
Can we take a ride? ... get out of this place whil
HSC
I think anything over 1 hour is too far. Personally i like a guy to live close to me, around less than 30mins drive. I like the idea of being picked up at night, and going for a dinner and movie or whatever, and dropped back home. It makes me more relaxed that i dont have to worry about transportation.

Originally posted by iambored

yeah it'd be made less if you go to the same uni, because you see each other there, so that's true. i mean, meeting someone somewhere totally different and you having to go and visit them even 1 hr away could get tiring, but if you can supplement it with uni time then i suppose it's not so bad.
yeh thats the situation im in, uni does make it easier in a sense, but it depends how you spend time together . For me, not seeing them, is easier than seeing them but not being able to spend time with them. I guess its cos you always get reminded of them, whereas if you dont see them, you dont think of them as much?and also it shouldnt just be based around uni, you need quality time without other people around you, because at uni your always around friends and stuff, i find that frustrating.

So yeh... anything out of sydney woud be long distance. For me, anything over an hour.

+Po1ntDeXt3r+

HSC
Originally posted by MoNNiE
SA!! what was i thinking?!
!
geez that's nuts.. wat were u thinking? its lik 0.5 of a time zone away.. !?

^___^
HSC
Originally posted by truly-in-bliss
long distance relationships rarli have happi endings,..... its unfortunate
yea i guess so
but it is only bad, if you make yourself feel bad, cheer up, there are a lot of other things in this world that is better than sex ;) most notable, oral sex

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Long distance: When i cant see her in the kitchen making me pie! :D

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by ...
yea i guess so
but it is only bad, if you make yourself feel bad, cheer up, there are a lot of other things in this world that is better than sex ;) most notable, oral sex
and self sex!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)