Looking for a Wicca (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

illyria

HSC
Hey, just wondering if you mind sharing any views you have of the wicca religion with me, or if you are a Wicca, would i be able to pick your brain????

anything would be of help

illyria

HSC
used to?? did they ever bore you with long winded details?? either way thanks for the help :)

Last edited:

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
kind of, i dunno, i thought she was losing it a bit

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC
I think Wicca is inherently a positive way of life... In the sense that it promotes fantastic values in terms of positive thinking, treatment of self and others, and relationship with the environment.

While I'd never become Wiccan (the Catholic that I am) I have no objection to people practicing Wicca... A friend of mine is Wiccan and all I can see from it is that it's allowed her to become a whole lot happier with who she is without feeling the need to 'change' herself.

Wassup?

Banned
HSC
We were studying this topic for Studies of Religion and the entire class was put off. I think it was the cauldrons and other 'tools of the religion' that scared us.

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC
Wassup? said:
We were studying this topic for Studies of Religion and the entire class was put off. I think it was the cauldrons and other 'tools of the religion' that scared us.
A religion class put off by a metal bowl and a few candles? SHOCK HORROR! :jaw:

Wassup?

Banned
HSC
wixxy2348 said:
A religion class put off by a metal bowl and a few candles? SHOCK HORROR! :jaw:
Yep. We were scared shitless, although later in the lesson we did overcome th fear and it soon turned to hilarity because the teacher showed a picture of a Wiccan smiling, and her teeth were all crooked and shit, so we laughed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)