Looking for an Italian tutor before trials, speaking exam and the actual hsc?!?! (1 Viewer)

minty388

HSC
Hi,

My name is Maddie and I finished the HSC in 2009. I got a B6 in cont and 44/50 in Italian Extension (E3).

Im looking to tutor current HSCers in italian. Speaking, reading and writing part B, comprehension, whatever you want :)

My rate is $20 an hour. I live on the North Shore but can meet you at a library on the Northern Beaches or in the City somewhere

Look forward to hearing from you, send me a PM :)

Cheers

ital101

HSC
Hi,

My name is Maddie and I finished the HSC in 2009. I got a B6 in cont and 44/50 in Italian Extension (E3).

Im looking to tutor current HSCers in italian. Speaking, reading and writing part B, comprehension, whatever you want :)

My rate is $20 an hour. I live on the North Shore but can meet you at a library on the Northern Beaches or in the City somewhere

Look forward to hearing from you, send me a PM :)

Cheers
Hi Maddie! Just thought I'd correct a few details, given that I've known you for a year - noticed a few inaccuracies in your tutoring ad here. You achieved 94/100 in Italian Continuers and 43/50 in Italian Extension. You completed the HSC last year in 2010, not in 2009 (i.e. currently hai 19 anni).

Maddie is a great gal, but very hard to pin down. I wouldn't recommend her if you need a tutor at short notice as she has a very busy schedule. She's studying B Ed (Pmy) at Sydney University (first-year), including elective Advanced Italian 6.

minty388

HSC
Those are my correct results, and I made a typo in which year i finished. so sue me!

minty388

HSC
I am happy to make time at short notice for everyone ^

minty388

HSC
James, your attepmt to discredit me at tutoring has failed. I have received several enquiries for tutoring! :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)