Lose it or not? (1 Viewer)

Yarg

HSC
Im contemplating losing my virginity to somebody i don't care about in anyway, she just asked if i wanted to be her fuck buddy... and well, i agreed because besides this it will be a long time before i see any sort of action.

Is virginity worth losing to someone you love, with today's generation it feel like the word has lost all meaning...

Anyway, just looking for other opinions. Not about virginity in general.

But about me, here ill put down a bit more info. I recently told another best friend i liked them, to get rejected. Shes a flirt and continues to flirt with me every day. But i doubt she's interested. she's just a flirt.

Now i have a problem with confidence and have had plenty of chances to kiss other girls i find physically attractive. But i can't work up the courage. I think getting sex on a regular basis and increasing my overall skill and confidence with women would help. But im not sure, im an emotional kind of dude but lately ive been feeling... numb to say the least. Maybe thats the alcohol though :/

Last edited:
HSC
Your decision entirely, and it'll vary depending on how much significance you attribute to the physical act of sex, and the sentimental value of the first time, etc.

Personally, I'd never have sex with anyone I didn't love, first time or any other, because it's simply not something that I feel is right for me.

Edit: lol, yeah, or click one of those links just down there.

Last edited:

iamsickofyear12

HSC
Dash said:
Losing your virginity "ova sum1 special" is over rated...
'Losing your virgintiy' is over rated never mind the 'sum1 special' part.

If you have a chance to have sex take it. Who cares who it's with.

ameh

dirty trick
HSC
N/A
Your a guy, and you're contemplating losing your virginity?

What is there to lose?

[Go for it!]

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
It's up to you.

Personally, I'm somewhere in the middle of losing my virginity to a random, and saving it for marriage. I wouldn't fuck just anyone - it has to be a guy who deserves it :rolleyes: (by that I mean someone who loves me).

I'd say you should think twice before doing it, because by posting here asking for our opinions, you're not very sure about this at all. You do value your virginity, which is a good thing, really. I won't say anymore. You need to decide for yourself.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Yarg said:
Im contemplating losing my virginity to somebody i don't care about in anyway, she just asked if i wanted to be her fuck buddy... and well, i agreed because besides this it will be a long time before i see any sort of action.

Is virginity worth losing to someone you love, with today's generation it feel like the word has lost all meaning...

Anyway, just looking for other opinions. Not about virginity in general.

But about me, here ill put down a bit more info. I recently told another best friend i liked them, to get rejected. Shes a flirt and continues to flirt with me every day. But i doubt she's interested. she's just a flirt.

Now i have a problem with confidence and have had plenty of chances to kiss other girls i find physically attractive. But i can't work up the courage. I think getting sex on a regular basis and increasing my overall skill and confidence with women would help. But im not sure, im an emotional kind of dude but lately ive been feeling... numb to say the least. Maybe thats the alcohol though :/
Do it.

julius

Banned
HSC
Nike=Just Do It. Sex is sex. Once you cut through the lovey dovey, all it does is ensure the continuation of the human race.

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
chip and charge
im just bitter because i regret mine like woah.

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
having sex with someone special is overrated

just lose it, you will feel better.
and then you can choose to either a) have more sex or b) not have more sex

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
really it's up to you. i don't give a shit about my virginity anymore. (but then, i haven't been a virgin for a while). look, at the end of the day, if you lose it and regret your decision, yeah it sucks, but it's not the end of the world. you can still go on to have successful sexual relationships later on.

K

katie_tully

Don't be such a moralistic pussy. Flop it out and smack her on the forehead with it.

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC
do u care about this chick? do u feel anything towards her? is she hot? coz fucking her might not be as great if you're not sexually attracted to her. and what happens if you do get attached to her....being intimate with someone can make u do and feel crazy things. is she gonna get attached back? etc

i think it's good that you're not being a "typical guy" and just taking advantage of the situation. 100 points to her though for asking you. that girl has guts!

seriously there is no big deal being a virgin and no big deal not being a virgin. it shits me that there's stigma attached to it, though. a lot of guys feel that by a certain age they shouldn't be a virgin, coz they gotta show muchoness. wtf? personally, if i was dating a guy who was our age (im assuming ur 19ish) and he hadn't had sex yet, i'd have heaps of respect for him.

dont fuck her just for the sake of fucking her...unless you're really sick of your hand.

MaryJane

Extraordinary Machine
HSC
Looking back, I never really thought having my virginity was something 'special', but I wasnt eager to get rid of it either. In the end, I lost it to a person I loved at the time, and I'm thankful for that. But its always easier to make that kind of decision when you're in a stable, long-term relationship like I was: its a natural progression.

I'd have to say that losing your virginity is a tad bit over-rated, but if you lose it in a bad situation or to a horrible person (I'm assuming something like that happened to DrownTheCrow), then you'd be sorry.

If you have a stable friendship with this girl, and she's not a slurry, I'd say go for it... unless you believe your virginity to be 'something special'. In the end you're going to lose it one way or another, so you might as well give it up voluntarily to someone you at least trust and like.

HSC
is regretting it a common thing with guys?
like i've a friend who regrets losing his like theres no tomorrow....
and it was to his ex-girlfriend who he went out with for like 5/6 months...

i thought.. maybe im naive.. that guys like to have sex... hence i thought they wouldnt care. could you enlighten me?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)