Votes: 71 14.1%
  • I'm a boy and I'm hella sexy

Votes: 158 31.5%

• Total voters

melimoo

knows how to rave
HSC
ok so i'd just like to let everyone know that summer diet has begun

so i'm going to try to go vegetarian despite the fact that i probably won't last and it'll piss my parents off to no end.
also i'm off sugar, white bread/rice/pasta
and chocolate. i realise that if i eat chocolate i just want more. if i don't eat chocolate i'm fine without it.
going back to the gym on monday after taking a break because of being sick. YAY
recently gained 1/2kgs. want to lose that and a bit more. lets aim for 5kgs for now

couldve made a new thread but whatever
so this is my thing, but trying to keep accountable here. go team. i'll let you know how i go
especially after tomorrow where i am going for dinner where there will be a bounty of terrible foods. :S

Bendent

HSC
Catwalk said:
i'm trying to lose weight before school starts again and it's so, so hard. when i go out i eat junk, when i'm home i eat junk as well.

is anyone else trying to lose weight? maybe we could all share tips or something.

im 160cm and i weigh 51kg currently. i wanna be 46kg in 4 weeks time. realistic or not?

anyway, how much do you weigh and how much do you want to weigh?

(btw, im not sure where to post this. just posted in F+L cos i figured more girls browse this forum)
no. i'm asian afterall.

alby

cool duckie
HSC
dear god! did a 2 year old write that article?!?! a monkey would be able to use MUCH better syntax and actually be able to spell it all correctly *shudders*

4back89

HSC
if anyone wants to lose weight there is only one way to do it.... amphetamine abuse! melts the pounds right off... best appetite supressant around. lost 5 kilos in 2weeks

melimoo

knows how to rave
HSC
4back89 said:
if anyone wants to lose weight there is only one way to do it.... amphetamine abuse! melts the pounds right off... best appetite supressant around. lost 5 kilos in 2weeks
i was trying to keep that as a last resort.... :rolleyes:

Nakashima

We GLAMOROUS
HSC
4back89 said:
Go away.
melimoo said:
ok so i'd just like to let everyone know that summer diet has begun

so i'm going to try to go vegetarian despite the fact that i probably won't last and it'll piss my parents off to no end.
also i'm off sugar, white bread/rice/pasta
and chocolate. i realise that if i eat chocolate i just want more. if i don't eat chocolate i'm fine without it.
going back to the gym on monday after taking a break because of being sick. YAY
recently gained 1/2kgs. want to lose that and a bit more. lets aim for 5kgs for now

couldve made a new thread but whatever
so this is my thing, but trying to keep accountable here. go team. i'll let you know how i go
especially after tomorrow where i am going for dinner where there will be a bounty of terrible foods. :S
Good idea. I'm gonna keep an account of my diet here too. By the way, don't bother being vegetarian because you probably won't last long and end up binging on hot dogs or something. Besides, meat is the best source of protein, which keeps you feeling full. Better to eat meat sensibly than to snack constantly on vegetarian food.

Anyway, here's the eating/exercising habit I want to maintain.

I'm eat a big (but healthy) breakfast, lunch - something like a sandwich or sushi and a small dinner. I try to eat a lot of fruit inbetween meals. On top of that I drink enough milk or soymilk to make sure I get 1000+ mg of calcium per day. I each chocolate whenever I feel like it, and Sunday night is tim tams night, where me and my boyfriend share a big packet of tim tams. :rofl:

I go to the gym 4-5 times a week, work out for 1-1.5 hours each time. I don't want to lose weight but I really wanna tone my legs and butt.

melimoo

knows how to rave
HSC
Nakashima said:
Go away.

Good idea. I'm gonna keep an account of my diet here too. By the way, don't bother being vegetarian because you probably won't last long and end up binging on hot dogs or something. Besides, meat is the best source of protein, which keeps you feeling full. Better to eat meat sensibly than to snack constantly on vegetarian food.

Anyway, here's the eating/exercising habit I want to maintain.

I'm eat a big (but healthy) breakfast, lunch - something like a sandwich or sushi and a small dinner. I try to eat a lot of fruit inbetween meals. On top of that I drink enough milk or soymilk to make sure I get 1000+ mg of calcium per day. I each chocolate whenever I feel like it, and Sunday night is tim tams night, where me and my boyfriend share a big packet of tim tams. :rofl:

I go to the gym 4-5 times a week, work out for 1-1.5 hours each time. I don't want to lose weight but I really wanna tone my legs and butt.
yay friends
cool. yeah. well im vegetarian as of last night. so so far i'm going well but i dont spose many people eat meat this early haha

i find that i can't really allow myself to eat chocolate or icecream or anything because i find as soon as i have one taste i go nuts and end up eating the whole block/tub. so thats out. i've done it before and i don't really feel deprived so i think i'll stick to that

i'm also a big milk drinker for some reason. i use skim normal & soy milk (i love soy). sometimes i water it down too = i can have more!! yes im a wierdo and a calorie counter :eek:

gym: well with upcoming exams i should be able to go more often since i'll need it as a stress release (win win no?) i'll try to go 4 nights a week. for at least an hr each time on cardio and then a class if there's a good one. basically i try to do all cardio with weights when i can't stand anymore!

ok so i've had 1/2 an apple and 1/2 pear today. going for a walk with my friend this arvo

curbing hunger: tea tea tea coffee tea tea.

Nakashima

We GLAMOROUS
HSC
melimoo said:
i find that i can't really allow myself to eat chocolate or icecream or anything because i find as soon as i have one taste i go nuts and end up eating the whole block/tub. so thats out. i've done it before and i don't really feel deprived so i think i'll stick to that
Haha me too. I <3 Cadbury chocettes. It says at the back that there's 3 servings in each bag but omg as if?! *drool*

I never drink full cream milk because I can't stand it (unless it's flavoured). Pura Boost is quite yummy and yay for soymilk!

Today I had 2 pieces of wholemeal toast with baked beans and a giant glass of milk.

melimoo

knows how to rave
HSC
oh man don't you hate how they try to trick you with the servings in a product. pisses me off. for example i eat these little tubs of yoghurt right. 1 serving is half a tub. WHO, PRAYTELL, EATS JUST HALF A TUB OF YOGHURT!?!?!?! its all or nothing baby.

and thank god you also love soy milk. i can't get enough!! woopwoop. this is exciting. except i just baked a cheesecake and am about to bake vanilla slice for tonight :S but i will not cave. haha

Nakashima

We GLAMOROUS
HSC
melimoo said:
oh man don't you hate how they try to trick you with the servings in a product. pisses me off. for example i eat these little tubs of yoghurt right. 1 serving is half a tub. WHO, PRAYTELL, EATS JUST HALF A TUB OF YOGHURT!?!?!?! its all or nothing baby.

and thank god you also love soy milk. i can't get enough!! woopwoop. this is exciting. except i just baked a cheesecake and am about to bake vanilla slice for tonight :S but i will not cave. haha
That's like tim tams too! When I was reading the nutritional content it said "Per serving: 30 g (1 biscuit)". You'd have to have SOME self control to buy a packet of tim tams and eat just ONE.

I haven't baked a cake in ages, probably because I know I'd end up eating the whole thing since my parents aren't really into cakes. :mad1:

melimoo

knows how to rave
HSC
Nakashima said:
That's like tim tams too! When I was reading the nutritional content it said "Per serving: 30 g (1 biscuit)". You'd have to have SOME self control to buy a packet of tim tams and eat just ONE.

I haven't baked a cake in ages, probably because I know I'd end up eating the whole thing since my parents aren't really into cakes. :mad1:
haha oh i baked brownies and they look so good :eek:
chocolate with white choc bits and raspberries. but i didn't eat any of the mix (normally a big problem for me!! :p) and i won't eat any dessert tonight. i'm always baking. my brothers will eat anything. i <3 baking!

so should i make this into a new thread for summer eating/exercising? i think so maybe. idk?

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
I want tone up a bit more for summer. I've put on 5 kilos this year (which is actually a good thing when you start the year at 38kgs), and I love the improved muscle tone in my arms and the increased strength and flexibility.

Love pilates.
Love gym bicycles (haven't ridden a real one for a while hehe).
Love weights.

Hopefully when the hols start I'll be able to go to the gym 3-4 times a week and really get fit. Ohh yeahh. It feels so nice leaving the gym, knowing you've been a good girl.

Captain Gh3y

Rhinorhondothackasaurus
HSC
Question for the anorexics and obese people here:

If you have a diet for one day or maybe a week that was either:

a) High in sugar but low in saturated fat, or

b) Low in sugar but high in saturated fat,

Which one would you choose? (Assuming your goal is to lose weight, of course)

piccaninny

invisible
HSC
im not into food at all these days, i have breakfast and light dinner at night, thoughout the day i have coffees and apple. and i dont feel hungry or tired at all.

flyingdown

Ave Satanas!
HSC
Hmm... I started eating much less than I used to, but still I don't lose any weight. All the food I eat in a day usually adds up to one standard meal, yet I still weight 59kg at height 170cm. I excercise regularly as well....At least 30mins every day.

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
flyingdown said:
Hmm... I started eating much less than I used to, but still I don't lose any weight. All the food I eat in a day usually adds up to one standard meal, yet I still weight 59kg at height 170cm. I excercise regularly as well....At least 30mins every day.

Um that's because it's really retarded not to eat. Your metabolism slows down and you just use the food you eat slower than you normally would. The best way to lose weight is to eat several small meals a day, so your metabolism stays nice and fast.

Plus eating less is unhealthy. Being emaciated is not cool, I've been there. 59 is healthy for your height. Eat normally and exercise and aim to tone up rather than lose weight.

Megan5

HSC
Its important to be careful with losing weight.
It's too easy to get carried away. For example, I lost a total of about 10kg in 2 months this year, found myself fighting anorexia.
Just stay aware - that was my mistake.
Be smart, don't fuck your body up.

Ennaybur

HSC
N/A
Captain Gh3y said:
Question for the anorexics and obese people here:

If you have a diet for one day or maybe a week that was either:

a) High in sugar but low in saturated fat, or

b) Low in sugar but high in saturated fat,

Which one would you choose? (Assuming your goal is to lose weight, of course)
haha barred.

but in an attempt to contribute, i'd go the high sugar one because you can burn off the sugar with excercise whereas teh saturated fat is just there being evil (as far as i know)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)