Votes: 158 31.5%

• Total voters

Tulipa

Loose lips sink ships
to the left, a little below the right and right in
HSC
Re: to lose the weighttt

Orange Juice said:
I think ive had wholegrain, which DOESNT come close to tasting as yummy as white. Its got all those seedy, seeds cut my mouth while chewing.

It kinda seems like nothing is good for us. Its best not to eat!
Um. Try the wholemeal without grains then? It's not as good for you but it's still yummy.

I freaking love this Burgen Honey and Oat bread for lunch, toasted with whatever on it. It's so delicious.

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC

Tulipa said:
Um. Try the wholemeal without grains then? It's not as good for you but it's still yummy.

I freaking love this Burgen Honey and Oat bread for lunch, toasted with whatever on it. It's so delicious.
All right ladies, you have me convinced. Starting next week, wholegrain minus grains, so basically whole bread. If i have toileting problems, you know who ill be coming to.

alby

cool duckie
HSC

you shouldnt have any problems with wholemeal/grain breads compared to white. if anything, it should be much better for your digestive system

mitsui

мιтэuι
HSC
Re: Are YOU trying to lose weight?

I should start running around my suburb too, but it's so embaressing with people you know living near you. To see a little fat ball bounce around and around and around.... =OOOOOOOOOOO'''

but definitely worth a shot. I will get up early tmr. =P

chenliru

[h<3rt_kdramas.]
HSC

i heard soy & linseed bread is pretty good for u when it comes to weight loss?

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC

Err, Glitterfairy.

Maybe you teach dance at a school for the naturally fit, but when I was a dancer I was made to run every morning, and had to do pilates as well as the actual dance training. So the fitness of a dancer actually has zero to do with how long the routine is. A smart dancer will know that they have to maintain a very high fitness level to stay at the top of the game.

For me, I constantly struggle with my weight. Even though I am pretty active, my body responded to the pill by gaining 6kg that wont seem to budge no matter what I do.

So for now my aim is to be healthy and eat less and perhaps after my body get over the hormone hurdle the weight will come off.

Tulipa

Loose lips sink ships
HSC

AlleyCat said:
Err, Glitterfairy.

Maybe you teach dance at a school for the naturally fit, but when I was a dancer I was made to run every morning, and had to do pilates as well as the actual dance training. So the fitness of a dancer actually has zero to do with how long the routine is. A smart dancer will know that they have to maintain a very high fitness level to stay at the top of the game.

For me, I constantly struggle with my weight. Even though I am pretty active, my body responded to the pill by gaining 6kg that wont seem to budge no matter what I do.

So for now my aim is to be healthy and eat less and perhaps after my body get over the hormone hurdle the weight will come off.
What pill are you on?

The same thing happened to me, gigantic boobs, weight loss, mood swings etc.

I got on a lower hormone pill and everything's pretty much bounced back to normal. Maybe switch?

Oh and I did an hour of intensive cardio last night. To show how pathetic I am, this is the epiphany I came up with while running "Exercising makes me feel worthwhile."

Yup. Sad.

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC

Tulipa said:
What pill are you on?

The same thing happened to me, gigantic boobs, weight loss, mood swings etc.

I got on a lower hormone pill and everything's pretty much bounced back to normal. Maybe switch?
Im on estelle at the moment, and it's wreaking absolute havoc on my body. Which one did you switch to?

the worst thing about this weight is that its in really matronly parts of my body. I used to have a wild hot figure (if i may be so modest) but the weight deposited itself on my hips so they're strange and lumpy and also on the top of my thighs (which used to be slim). So my hourglass figure is sort of gone and the little gap between my thighs is also gone. I have bigger boobies now (which i actually love) and i dont want to lose my new-and-improved girls.
Perhaps surgery is the go...:)

Tulipa

Loose lips sink ships
HSC

AlleyCat said:
Im on estelle at the moment, and it's wreaking absolute havoc on my body. Which one did you switch to?

the worst thing about this weight is that its in really matronly parts of my body. I used to have a wild hot figure (if i may be so modest) but the weight deposited itself on my hips so they're strange and lumpy and also on the top of my thighs (which used to be slim). So my hourglass figure is sort of gone and the little gap between my thighs is also gone. I have bigger boobies now (which i actually love) and i dont want to lose my new-and-improved girls.
Perhaps surgery is the go...:)
Hmm I'm on microgynon 20.

Yasmin wreaked fucking havoc with my whole being cause it's so damn estrogen charged. I hated my boobies but then again I love no cleavage-cleavage so that makes sense.

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC

Yeah I love no cleavage-cleavage too but I'm not petite enough to make it work.

And before, whenever I was fit my boobies would get smaller but not as perky, so I found it hard to wear tube tops and bikinis etc, but now they're like, floaty angel pillows...

The only good thing about weight gain in my wordly opinion.

I might go to the doctor and change my perscription, thanks Sarah.

HSC
N/A

I'm not a huge fan of wholegrain breads either, but I love wholemeal. Helga's is the best :D

HSC
N/A

AlleyCat said:
Err, Glitterfairy.

Serious? Holy cow, where did you train? Sounds like MWM or something (not that I've heard they make their students run, but I wouldn't put it past them)

I was never made to do that... Occasionally teachers made suggestions to classes that running was good, but we were never forced. Most of my dancefriends and I kept fit by the sheer number of classes we did - I think at one point I was dancing 25 hours a week, at a non-performing arts school (to this day, I still try and keep a "minimum" of hours I dance per week). Pilates and some yoga was integrated into our Technique class (Sue Ellen Chester ftw).

To test our stamina, I think the worst we ever got was being forced to do routines back-to-back, which was a killer :p but not as bad as being made to run each morning >.<

Tulipa said:
Yasmin wreaked fucking havoc with my whole being cause it's so damn estrogen charged. I hated my boobies but then again I love no cleavage-cleavage so that makes sense.
sorry to hear that :( I'm on Yasmin, have been so for the last seven years, and I love it :) Didn't notice any weight gain, and I'm actually better on it (less pms-y, for one thing) then without it.

I've heard that it's one of those pills that either really works or really doesn't, though. loette somethingsomething is the lower dose... for those interested in trying it.

PrettyVacant

HSC

And there is no way a banana has the fat/calories of a mars bar. It's a lot better for you.

sophiaaah

HSC

i hate white bread.
and wholemeal. wholemeal tastes disgusting. and most of the time they're all dry and stuff.
wholegrain (esp. soy & linseed) and sourdough are yum.

PrettyVacant

HSC

Haha, I like eating the crusts of bread. I'm such a freak. Nobody I know likes the crust. :( Whhyyy?!

You know the two end bits where it's 100% crust? Yeah, those are my favourites. :)

Faytle

open fire.
HSC

PrettyVacant said:
You know the two end bits where it's 100% crust? Yeah, those are my favourites. :)
Yeh same here :). They're the best bits of the loaf!

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC

PrettyVacant said:
Haha, I like eating the crusts of bread. I'm such a freak. Nobody I know likes the crust. :( Whhyyy?!

Why? Because thats the grossiest part of the loaf. Its so hard... and stuff.

Punctuation M

HSC
N/A

chenliru said:
im 160cm at 60kgs and my goal is to start losing weight through the easiest way possible. i was 8kgs heavier two years ago and i slowly lost it since then from my brisk walks with the dog, but its taking too long and its annoying how the weight just goes up and down..
1. Ok, stop eating the fats and drinking the sugars.

2. Have a breakfast limited to weetbix with hot water, and an apple.

3. Lunchtime open a can of tuna in springwater, drain the juices then eat it with a folk.

4. Dinner open a can of steak and veg (army issue sort of stuff), cook it up then eat it.

Everyday, same meal (for fluids drink water) -get a little sick on the way and you will be the desired bag of bones within a couple of months.

Good luck.

P.S -dosn't even require exercise for those lazy people.

Last edited:

Uncle Jonny

HSC

oh yeah...real healthy...

continous processed foods is not good for you...

Punctuation M

HSC
N/A

Another very effective way to loose weight/fat.

SOUP DIET

The Soup Diet is based on a fat-burning soup that contains negligible calories. The more soup you eat the more weight you should lose. It allows people to eat as much Cabbage Soup as they want each day, which should sound appealing to dieters. After all, dieters love to hear that they can eat unlimited amounts of food and still lose weight fast.

The Diet relies on eating strange and bizarre combinations of food that nearly force you to starve each day. Dieters are allowed all the water and cabbage soup they want, plus a very restricted set of other foods. A running myth suggests that this diet originated at any number of hospitals, but thus far, no medical facilities have claimed it as their own. Consensus is that the diet is effective for temporarily losing a few pounds. However, this is not a very nutritionally sound plan and certainly not one to live on.

As with any other diet, care is required and you should consult your doctor if you have any health concerns.

The 7 Days Cabbage Soup Diet Plan

Eat as much soup as you desire for seven days and you can lose 10 to 15 pounds. The recipe varies slightly, but includes a variety of low-calorie vegetables such as cabbage, onions, and tomatoes, flavored with bouillon, onion soup mix, and tomato juice. Each day of the seven-day program has specific foods that must be eaten, including potatoes, fruit juice, many vegetables, and on one day, beef.

Day One:
  • Eat only fruit, all the fruit you want except banana.
  • Drink unsweetened tea, black coffee, cranberry juice, and water.
  • Eat as much soup as you like.
Day Two:

All you want - fresh, raw, or cooked vegetables of your choice. Stay away from dry beans, peas, and sweet corn. Reward yourself with a big baked potato with butter for dinner. Eat as much soup as you like but no fruit for today.
Day Three:

Combine days one and two, eat as much fruit, vegetables, and soup, as you like but no baked potato.
Day Four:

Eat as many as eight bananas and drink as many glasses of skim milk as you would like on this day, along with your soup. This day is supposed to lessen your desire for sweets.
Day Five:

You may have 10-20 ounces of beef (300-500g) and a large tin or up to six fresh tomatoes. Drink at least 6 to 8 glasses of water this day to wash the uric acid from your body. Eat your soup at least once today. You may eat broiled or baked chicken (skinless) instead of beef. If you prefer, you can substitute broiled fish for the beef.
Day Six:

Eat beef and vegetables today. You can even have two or three steaks if you like, with fresh vegetables or salad. NO BAKED POTATO. Eat your soup at least once.
Day Seven:

Eat all you want of brown rice, unsweetened fruit juices, and vegetables. Be sure to eat your soup at least once to day. No bread, alcohol, or carbonated beverages, not even diet soda.

Source: http://www.aboutcabbagesoupdiet.com/

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)