Loss Of Licence (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
michael1990 said:
no of course i don't think that, only morons would advocate for such speeds
but he deemed that road safe enough to go that sort of speed, this is a argument for speed and conditions.

is it not?

he would of known the road, as he lived around the such area.
If it was dead straight no doubt he swerved to try and avoid something and rolled. Proper drive training teaches you emergency stops.

boris

Banned
HSC
Riet said:
I'll repeat for the like 5th time: dependant on conditions. Other people coming in the opposite direction is a condition. Being on a shitty road is a condition.
saw it the first fucking time.

i was reiterating it for the dumbasses who keep saying 'LOL OMG I CANT BELIEVE YOU ADVOCATE SPEEDING'.

blayney to bathurst is a pretty sweet road, unfortunately it's not indicative of the standard of roads further west of bathurst.

and yet fucksticks continually push their luck out here, it shits me.

Azamakumar

bannèd
HSC
boris said:
he knew the road which is what perplexes me even more. he would have known how sit it was, i think he was just pushing his luck that day.
Well that helped me heaps.

Azamakumar

bannèd
HSC
Then theres the idiots that don't know about pressure and speed ratings and simple shit like how fast their fully hectic VL can pull up, but think they own the universe cos they passed a piss weak test and take that as an invitation to redecorate a tree.

boris

Banned
HSC
Riet said:
If it was dead straight no doubt he swerved to try and avoid something and rolled. Proper drive training teaches you emergency stops.
well thats the thing, apparently he didn't serve to miss anything he just lost control.

i cant explain well enough to give a visual, but the road he was driving on was bumpy, uneven and the edge of the tar was 2inches higher than the side of the road and the side of the road was loose gravel

he's lost control, hit the gravel at high speed and just fucked himself into a table drain

yet he isn't the first and he wont be the last

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
boris said:
saw it the first fucking time.

i was reiterating it for the dumbasses who keep saying 'LOL OMG I CANT BELIEVE YOU ADVOCATE SPEEDING'.

blayney to bathurst is a pretty sweet road, unfortunately it's not indicative of the standard of roads further west of bathurst.

and yet fucksticks continually push their luck out here, it shits me.
Yeh, they do get shit west of blayney and that's when you should be sticking to the speed limit. I'm obviously not saying all 100 km/h roads should suddenly be made unrestricted. My entire point is that a blanket 100 (or rarely 110) is quite slow for some of the newer and better roads and that's why going 130 can easily be justified. Have you driven from Sydney to Canberra recently? Practically all of it is perfectly smooth dual-carriageway. 110 on that road is a joke.

boris

Banned
HSC
haha scenario number two for you
if any of you have been to parkes from dubbo, you enter parkes coming down a hill into a 50km/h area. the first 500metres is three lanes then it merges into two as you enter the town

some kids were drag racing down the hill and lost control at 150 and went into a telegraph pole
it went in sideways, so the front of the car was ripped off and the back smashed into the pole

it was on a slight bend, but the road is nearly fucking perfect in this case. i dunno, fuckin morons

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
boris said:
well thats the thing, apparently he didn't serve to miss anything he just lost control.

i cant explain well enough to give a visual, but the road he was driving on was bumpy, uneven and the edge of the tar was 2inches higher than the side of the road and the side of the road was loose gravel

he's lost control, hit the gravel at high speed and just fucked himself into a table drain

yet he isn't the first and he wont be the last
Probably hit a bump and got out of shape then, utes don't have the best handling and if the back gets out of line you're in a shitload of trouble.

boris

Banned
HSC
Riet said:
Yeh, they do get shit west of blayney and that's when you should be sticking to the speed limit. I'm obviously not saying all 100 km/h roads should suddenly be made unrestricted. My entire point is that a blanket 100 (or rarely 110) is quite slow for some of the newer and better roads and that's why going 130 can easily be justified. Have you driven from Sydney to Canberra recently? Practically all of it is perfectly smooth dual-carriageway. 110 on that road is a joke.
.. oh man I FUCKING KNOW RIGHT? it's fucking sweet, especially from yass - canberra. it's so smooth and it feels like you're walking when you do 110 on it

nobody can tell me the roads in NT are better than that dual carriage way outside of yass

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
boris said:
some kids were drag racing down the hill and lost control at 150 and went into a telegraph pole
Aside from the speeding issue, I swear to god so many lives would be saved by replacing telegraph poles with underground cables, or in the country where that isn't practicle, moving them further away from the road.

boris

Banned
HSC
Riet said:
Aside from the speeding issue, I swear to god so many lives would be saved by replacing telegraph poles with underground cables, or in the country where that isn't practicle, moving them further away from the road.
yeah, this pole is pretty close to the road.

lol though, apart from the black where the car burst into flames you wouldn't know a car crashed into it

they make those things sturdy!

sXcGuRl69aU

I'M BREAKING LOLZ
HSC
boris said:
no it is possible if you drive into a table drain at 200km/h
Azamakumar said:
Yeah then I'm fairly sure that 200km/h is a bit too fast for a table drain.
boris said:
needless to say at 200km/h he didn't have the reflexes of a cat and drove into a table drain.
michael1990 said:
the thing is what happens if he only saw the Table Drain at the last minute?
boris said:
well dude, the table drain was along the side of the rode. i doubt the table drain was even on his mind as he lost control at 200km/h
michael1990 said:
the table drain could have been up ahead of where he couldn't see.
guys stop saying table drain

michael1990

HSC
Riet said:
okay, so your saying.

Driving courses teach you to stop at 200km/h?

you are quite incorrect

Ian Luff (brothers personal friend) teaches at Eastern Creek. Driving courses, was an ex racer himself

they teach you how to react in a emergency situation, they do not teach you how to judge speeds on different roads.

Azamakumar

bannèd
HSC
Riet said:
Cars would just hit buildings/pedestrians etc. I'd stick with the telegraph pole, keeps the idiots away.

boris

Banned
HSC
LMFAO

dude
on the news just now
some guy in orange died after he crashed his home made car
lol i wonder what sort of car it was

Azamakumar

bannèd
HSC
michael1990 said:
okay, so your saying.

Driving courses teach you to stop at 200km/h?

you are quite incorrect

Ian Luff (brothers personal friend) teaches at Eastern Creek. Driving courses, was an ex racer himself

they teach you how to react in a emergency situation, they do not teach you how to judge speeds on different roads.
No they teach you things like how to brake as hard as you can without losing control of steering etc. I'd say that would save a life or two.

And other things like observing road conditions, which is taught to motorcycle riders before they can ride, makes a huge fucking difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)