• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Lost (1 Viewer)

goan_crazy

Hates the waiting game...
HSC
How many episodes of lost r there left til the end of the season?

tempco

HSC
gordo said:
lost has become shit
i hope it improves

they string us along for nothing
i know...

"WHAT IS IT, LIKE REALLY?"
"persssson i keeeeled *cry cry cry*"

shut up please. i thought kate was going to pop open the plan's cockpit and roll out some drugs :(

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
oh man the return of the monster next week!!!
i NEED to know what it is!!!

iamsickofyear12

HSC
Last nights episode is the one I was missing from the disc that I have burnt of all the episodes aired so far. So now I can watch the next 7 or so in one go.

Sphyx

Asphyxiated
HSC
nekkid said:
i thought kate was going to pop open the plan's cockpit and roll out some drugs :(
i thought that too.
and i agree that its getting slightly boring. nothing was really revealed in that episode. plus, its excruciatingly predictable, eg kate in the bank, i knew straight away that she was in with the thiefs.
it must be getting to that plateau stage that all shows get to, in the middle where nothing happens.

gordo

Resident Jew
HSC
next weeks look shit

it will be 55 minutes of crap
then in the lkast 5 minutes they will go see that porthole in the ground, the monster will come and they'll run

iamsickofyear12

HSC
Sphyx said:
i thought that too.
and i agree that its getting slightly boring. nothing was really revealed in that episode. plus, its excruciatingly predictable, eg kate in the bank, i knew straight away that she was in with the thiefs.
it must be getting to that plateau stage that all shows get to, in the middle where nothing happens.
Last night showed why she was arrested but not why she wanted that plane. They won't show that for another 5 episodes. Its good because its suspencsful, but its annoying cause I want to know now. And I will know because I am watching tomorrows episode right now.

Constip8edSkunk

Joga Bonito
HSC
Sphyx said:
i thought that too.
thats why its much better watching all the episodes in a row :D

the US just found out the significance of the plane and got some partial answers about kates history, 10 eps from now

tempco

HSC
Constip8edSkunk said:

the US just found out the significance of the plane and got some partial answers about kates history, 10 eps from now
jeez, 10 episodes?

btw, i love your sig.

nicko88

whatever..
HSC
Ooooh...the blonde chick is gonna die next episode.

Sphyx

Asphyxiated
HSC
nicko88 said:
Ooooh...the blonde chick is gonna die next episode.
no way....doesnt she get it on with her step-brother first? and i severely doubt they get rid of a main character this early anyway. that tends to happen towards the end.

iamsickofyear12

HSC
Constip8edSkunk said:

I just watched the next 3 episodes in a row. More questions and no answeres pretty much. I have the next 4 on dvd which I will probably watch all in one go.

Its much better than waiting a week for each episode. After the second one I watched tonight I was very happy that I had the next episode cause waiting a week would of sucked.

iamsickofyear12

HSC
And does anyone know how many are out now? From what I can figure on Limewire its up to 22.

Constip8edSkunk

Joga Bonito
HSC
its only 23 if you count the recap special as ep21, but it really isnt a standard ep - just that voice keep saying "what if.... ". the torrents call the last one 22 anyway...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)