• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Lost (1 Viewer)

Constip8edSkunk

Joga Bonito
HSC
amazing race 7 has a 2 hour premier staring from 8:40 next week, hopefully ch7 will show all the eps straight, a fortnight onwards, unlike the us which has 7 or 8 eps spread over like 5 months -_-

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
that's so fkn lame. amazing race sucks.. thats not worth waiting 2 weeks for lost :mad:

tempco

HSC
argh i hate it when this happens.. what are they, high? thinking amazing race will get more viewers than lost...

mizz_smee

has a fetish 4 handcuffs
HSC
i like amazing race but would much prefer lost

why leave it two weeks... and charlie... that was not good
i thought he was dead :(

routemarker

Looking for the Way out ?
HSC
nekkid said:
argh i hate it when this happens.. what are they, high? thinking amazing race will get more viewers than lost...
When this episode aired the next episode aired one months later. What we saw was the christmas cliffhanger and if US viewers could wait 1 month for it im sure you all can wait one week.

The Amazing Race has a 2 hour premiere and i think it would be unfair to have viewers give up one the series because it would run too late into the night. It's a Big season premiere and i think lost can take a hike next week for it. It just may rate as well as Lost...

What will Boone and Locke uncover... It just may answer all our questions (or make us ask a hell of alot more)

Constip8edSkunk

Joga Bonito
HSC
routemarker said:
What will Boone and Locke uncover... It just may answer all our questions (or make us ask a hell of alot more)
lol, and they would never completely ignore such an important, earthshaking, mysteriously intriguing discovery in any of the following episodes, would they...:p

routemarker

Looking for the Way out ?
HSC
Constip8edSkunk said:
lol, and they would never completely ignore such an important, earthshaking, mysteriously intriguing discovery in any of the following episodes, would they...:p
I'm going to leave that in the air :D

For those that can't wait, here's a sneak peek at the next episode of LOST - 'Whatever the case may be' a Kate centric episode.

Right click and save target as

goan_crazy

Hates the waiting game...
HSC
routemarker said:
I'm going to leave that in the air :D

For those that can't wait, here's a sneak peek at the next episode of LOST - 'Whatever the case may be' a Kate centric episode.

Right click and save target as
ooh thanks 4 that :)
but 2 weeks we hav 2 wait 4 it?! that sux-dam amazing race

tempco

HSC
in the next episodes trailer, kate reminded me of sydney from ALIAS :s

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
honestly, the amazing race is not so amazing. it's very, very, very boring.
btw that korean couple haven't been shown in awhile.. and we still don't know boone & shannon's story.
someone does die, right ? one of the main characters..

gordo

Resident Jew
HSC
Annegelic said:
OMFG i almost cried cos i though charlie died >.<
so not funny.

lol, i like how u finish the show and then come directly here to talk about it at 9:37 :p

personally i thought that epsiode sucked, some of the dialogue could hav been much better written and the episode didn;t really go anywhere

i got a bit of inside info btw i'll post it in white so highlight below to see it

highlight here ---> | boon and shannon get it on|

dead cactus

captain tightpants
HSC
i sat there when charile was "dead" completely without emotion. i just knew they wouldn't kill him. Not teh hobbit. One of the tokens maybe, but not the internationally recogniseable hobbit.

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
lol @ gordo. that spoiler.. you're kidding, right ?

and actually i was on BOS right at the time when jack was thumping charlie's chest and i was gonna say "OMG CHARLIE DIED !!!!@#$%" but yeh....... guess not

gordo

Resident Jew
HSC
no i'm not kidding

highlight here --> |you find out they are step bro and sis

that resucitation was so utterly ill research and crap
he gave him like 3 breaths, the guy would die from lack of oxygen to teh brain,

not to mention he should have about 12 broken ribs :)

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
gordo said:
no i'm not kidding

highlight here --> |you find out they are step bro and sis

that resucitation was so utterly ill research and crap
he gave him like 3 breaths, the guy would die from lack of oxygen to teh brain,

not to mention he should have about 12 broken ribs :)
yeh..broken ribs, dead brain, broken neck maybe (hanging body weight by ur neck)

n yeh...those 2....a bit suss if u ask me

Constip8edSkunk

Joga Bonito
HSC
its a magical island, it brought charlie back to life:D

doctor do do that puching thing as a last resort but he should have several cracjed ribs

necks only get broken if you hang your neck theres a sudden force like when falling..eg. you kcik a chair from under you... the gallows used for execution in ancient times have trapdoors

if the rope was taut when he was hanged he'd only be suffocating to deaths, and his neck wouldnt be broken. i think i read somewhere that you'll die after 3 minutes like that (or something)

tempco

HSC
Constip8edSkunk said:
if the rope was taut when he was hanged he'd only be suffocating to deaths, and his neck wouldnt be broken. i think i read somewhere that you'll die after 3 minutes like that (or something)
coma after 3 minutes, permanent brain damage after 5? and dead after a few minutes past that. or something.

but as you said, magical island, all that doesnt apply :p

nicko88

whatever..
HSC
What's with this Ethan guy? Because he wasn't on the plane when the plane crashed and why does he want Claire?

And what did the hobbit mean by when he said that "all they wanted was her"? Is he referring to the same people that Danielle was speaking about?

tempco

HSC
charlie was referring to ethan. and we dont know whats up with ethan, yet. apparently he was on the island before the crash, and im assuming he doesnt want claire, but her baby.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)