• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Lost (2 Viewers)

HSC
Constip8edSkunk said:
season 2 premiers on september 21st

heres next season's premise:

theres a whole list of events associated with the numbers posted on the net if you can be bothered to search for it... in last eps, they were also onscreen when hurley's car went kaput

edit: heres a list http://thelostnumbers1.greatestjournal.com/
LOL @ the list...
could pull so much random crap out of the show like that....

i.e 8 trillion 943 billion 532 million 900 thousand 412....number of sound grains on the initial shot of the island.

14, 68 number of windows on the side of the plane. 6+8=14. OMG IT MUST HAVE SOME SORT OF LINK!!!!!!!

Jase

HSC
what the hell. i'm so lost. no pun intended.

i'm still expecting aliens.

Constip8edSkunk

Joga Bonito
HSC
DigitalFortress said:
LOL @ the list...
could pull so much random crap out of the show like that....

i.e 8 trillion 943 billion 532 million 900 thousand 412....number of sound grains on the initial shot of the island.

14, 68 number of windows on the side of the plane. 6+8=14. OMG IT MUST HAVE SOME SORT OF LINK!!!!!!!
sadly, if the author was reading that, he'll probably add it to his list....

example:
- In Exodus when Danielle arrives at camp she says a series of numbers. She mentions it was 16 years ago they arrived, there were 6 of them, then says she was 7 months pregnant, she said the baby were together 1 week, and the black smoke was 5 kilometers inland. 16 + 6 + 7 + 1 + 5 = 35. 3 + 5 = 8.
- When reading the magazine description Sawyer says the car delivers a 350 pound rear-wheel torque. 3 + 5 + 0 = 8. - Sawyer says the car has a 32 valve V8 engine. V = 22nd letter of the alphabet. 3 + 2 + 2 + 2 + 8 = 17. 1 + 7 = 8.
lmao

Meldrum

Banned
HSC
Yarrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Anywho, this episode furthers my lame-ass theory that Lost is a lame counter-reality show.

Constip8edSkunk

Joga Bonito
HSC
nah the gif is real. it has been posted on the future eps thread too. however, the gif is a super-slow-down of the scene, and at the time there were hundreds of similarly shaped debris flying around the air before and after the engine explosion.

Gummy_bear

HSC
i do remember seeing a bit of black smoke when kate threw the dinomite into the hole ....but that could be anything.

did anyone notice that the monster sounded very mechanical in this episode?? you could hear clanking and such..

im kinda upset that the others are merely people...i was hoping for something a but more mystical...but if they can pull it off. obviously they dont want to leave the island, or else they would, they just happen to have a tugboat so they could go and get ppl.

one more thing...i thought roussoe said that the pillar of smoke came from the middle of the island? coz it was on the other side of the island on the last episode...oh well.

OMG! charlie can so not get tempted again! that jsut cant happen, hes so much better without the drugs.. argh.

rnitya_25

Abhishek's Rani..
HSC
lol, i had a feeling those ppl on the boat were the others or connected with the others. the thing that really bugs me is who's going to go down that tunnel and what going to happen to that hatch? im expecting aliens too....something along the lines of that.. stupid ppl.....i have to wait till next feb now! UURRGGH!

Gummy_bear

HSC
but if it was a tv show, would the producers go as far as to let someone die? (boone)

and did you notice how they always let jack do the dangerous stuff? if i was on that island i wouldnt let the ONLY DOCTOR go and do stuff like carry dynamite and go into the jungle into the 'forbidden place" or whatever. its jsut stupid! argh!

Logain

aka Will, Skis, Willskis
HSC
It's a black shadow -- the monster-- swooping down and exploding the engine.

Carnivour

HSC
its not a reality show - confirmed by producers. read it in the newspaper.

shortygb

BOSer #13412
HSC
Logain said:
http://img17.paintedover.com/uploads/17/wtfboom2.gif

Notice the monster in the top corner. Bet you didn't see that the first time!
i didnt notice that, but it look slike its been imaged in im pretty sure we would of seen that because it real obvious. but if its not imaged in it owuld make sense, in the last episode i saw a black blur like that come out from under a tree, which the monster was supposedly supposed to have uprooted it

and hasnt locke seen the monster? im pretty sure he did in an earlier episode.

Bookie

Banned
HSC
Well my economics teacher told me, about the time when the first episode screened, that the monster was a massive robot.

Since then, I've been pissed that it's produced by a company called Bad Robot Productions.

And the mechanical shit last night must've been a giveaway.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)