love actually (1 Viewer)

sugaryblue

Living on deficit
HSC
Originally posted by super katie
I saw Love Actually with my mum and the two actors doing the sex scenes just completely cracked us up which was a completely unexpected reaction from my mum.
LOL i was originally watching it with my brother and my grandma at home. I didn't expect any nudity in this movie at all but oops.

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Originally posted by Nate Berkus
Awards Suprise SNUBS...

Barely any Love, Actually at the BAFTA's.

Shocking "No Nomination" at the Screen Actors Guild awards, for Best Ensemble in a Motion Picture.

Shocking no Oscar nomination - Screenplay (ORIGINAL)

Film was satisfactory, but lovely to watch.

7/10.

Standout Performances:

Keira Knightly
Bill Nighy (Winner of Los Angeles Film Critics Award - im pretty sure, if my memory has served me correct. And He won the BAFTA for Supporting Actor in a motion picture).
Emma Thompson (Hilarious!)
I wish you would shut the fuck up and stop being a pedantic moron.

miss_b

still obsessed...
HSC
I know this movie is from a while ago, but I was wondering,
Who loved it?
Did it make you cry?
What bit made you cry?
Who were your fav couple?

miss_b

still obsessed...
HSC
I cried so much in ths movie! I know he shoudn't have, but when Mark was showing his friend's wife those cards, i just started balling my eyes out!

Skillo

is in a theatre near you
In my blue-light backstage hovel, the theatre.
HSC
I own it. Have for a while. I'm a big romantic so I really like it. I like Colin (with the big knob ;) )

My favourite couple is Hugh Grant and Martine (PM and the Secretary).

And Hugh Grant's dance is to DIE FOR! Look at that butt go. :)

7minute

HSC
I've seen it. I thought Colin Firth's storyline was the best. Hugh Grant's dance cracked me up but I really didn't buy him as the Prime Minister. Liam Neeson and Alan Rickman with Emma Thompson I didn't think got tied up properly at the end.

miss_b

still obsessed...
HSC
7minute said:
I've seen it. I thought Colin Firth's storyline was the best. Hugh Grant's dance cracked me up but I really didn't buy him as the Prime Minister. Liam Neeson and Alan Rickman with Emma Thompson I didn't think got tied up properly at the end.
Do you remeber the bit when Emma Thompson didn't bet the braclet (i think) and went into her room to cry? That was so sad. I don't think it mattered if he cheated on her physically or not, he stil cheted on her.

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
I got this movie as a secret santa present last yr. I think it was a really cutesy sort of a movie and Hugh Grant (whether realistic or not) is hilarious :D I dont see the point of the Kiera Knightley storyline. I didnt really pay attention to it. I liked the Liam Neeson story and Hugh grant story the best :)

Sydney, Australia, Earth, Milky Way...............
HSC
I loved Love Actually! I bought it for my mother's birthday last year...and as a family we all sat down to watch it, until the more sleazy bits came along and my brother was frog-marched out of the room. But in my opinion I liked the Colin Firth story the best, I thought it was very sweet. And yes, Hugh Grant does not look like a suitable prime minister at all. I can't see him being elected any day.

persephone

HSC
Whe it first came out I wsa so in love with it because of Colin and hugh mainly. But i watched again just recently and it wasn't as good as i remembered it. But it is good for escapism. although the body double people who were naked most of the time just didn't fit it...

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
one of the best feel-good movies for me.

god could i have cried more with the cardboard part at the door.

*sheds tear*

miss_b

still obsessed...
HSC
ur_inner_child said:
one of the best feel-good movies for me.

god could i have cried more with the cardboard part at the door.

*sheds tear*
That bit was so romantic :uhhuh: "...to me you are perfect and my wasted heart will love you"

But if you think about it, it was totally unecessary. She was married to his best friend. If he was going to tell her he loved her, shouldn't he have done it before?

daiana

Mmmeo0owwWw
HSC
usually after lovey dovey movies i feel crap and lonely
for some reason, after this movie i felt comfortable with myself. maybe bc there are so many storylines of meeting a special someone. there's even a story for those who like somebody who's taken.

i like the colinfirth story most..
and rowan atkinson is the perfect giftwrapper =)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)