• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Love Problem... :( (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

michael1990

HSC
^CoSMic DoRiS^^ said:
Make a move while you are both drunk (but not so much that you don't know what you're doing, mind you) and see how she reacts. If she reacts badly you have alcohol to blame and you can move on like nothing happened. If she reacts positively, you're probably okay to tell her your feelings when you're both sober.

I'm serious by the way. As dumb as it might sound.
I can't do that, she doesn't drink.

stickywages

HSC
N/A
michael1990 said:
Yeah that is so true.

But she may 'distance' herself from me because if she doesn't like me she might think she has been sending out mixed messages or i might have been taking it the wrong way. Which would in turn ruin our relationship, well over time it would.
Yes. She might distance you for a while. But if she's a true friend, and you two were pretty close, then after some time..you should be hanging out naturally again. If you don't act obsessive and give an impression that "I will love no one but you", then your friendship will be like before, as soon as she is convinced you do not like her "that way" anymore. I don't know if that's true in every case, but I do believe that a true friend is not likely to treat you badly forever just because you had feelings for her. She might feel awkward or act different at first, but over time..it should get better, not worse.

Last edited:

DownInFlames

Token Member
where I spend the vast majority of my time
HSC
michael1990 said:
lol

i want to deep down, but i think reality says i cant
To be perfectly honest, I've been through what you are going through, and in my HSC year no less. A boy I liked for over three years, who I never ever had the guts to talk to about it. It got to the point where it was ruining my life, and I was exasperating my best friend by talking about him ALL THE TIME. So I got the chance, and I told him, and got ever so kindly rejected. I kind of regretted telling him for a while, but at the same time, having that weight off my chest, not wondering 24/7, allowed me to feel free again, and I got myself together. I still feel awkward around him, but it's a thousand times better than sitting around moping about what could have been. None of this 'so... do you like anyone?' horseshit. If you flirt and wait for her to make the move you are toying with her emotions. She'll be wondering whether you like her and be either excited and anxious, or a little worried. Either way, I think flirting is a bullshit way of finding these things out. She's not going to make the first move.

emiliieee

Batman.
HSC
Nat3skiz said:
he doesn't feel the same way?
mm he does. but doesnt wanna be in a relationship
and i dont mind that.
but now its jst weird. we hardly talk
we use to talk for hours n stuff.
but i dunno

michael1990

HSC
calslut said:
you're in the friend zone buddy
yeah i knew that

but i want to know if she likes me, before i tell her how i feel.

emiliieee

Batman.
HSC
michael1990 said:
yeah i knew that

ask her?
ur suppose to be her best friend
so wouldnt u's already tell each other who u liked or something

HalcyonSky

HSC
michael1990 said:
yeah i knew that

if you realise you're in the friend zone, then u answered ur own question

Zrap

glock9
HSC
This thread finished ages ago when someone said ask
her.

decypher

HSC
What it boils down to is that you're scared that she'll take your balls. The way I see it you don't need to be afraid because you've got no balls to lose.

michael1990

HSC
emiliieee said:
ask her?
ur suppose to be her best friend
so wouldnt u's already tell each other who u liked or something
well we haven't spoken about that, i know she had feelings for another bloke a while back.

But since then we haven't spoken about it.

Alissia

HSC
do you know wat ive realised, this thing is addictive lol.. i have an exam tomorrow morning which i planned to spend most of the day studying, but instead ive spent most ov it on here talking to you people!!

stickywages

HSC
N/A
Just cuz a girl says a guy is hot doesn't mean she likes him.
Why do guys always think you like a guy just cuz u said he's hot? It's not always true.

Alissia

HSC
zimmerman8k said:
I guess I assumed it because we will like a girl just because she is hot.
thats pretty stupid, how can you like someone that you dont really know. yeah looks matter, but not as much if there personality sucks!

michael1990

HSC
Alissia said:
do you know wat ive realised, this thing is addictive lol.. i have an exam tomorrow morning which i planned to spend most of the day studying, but instead ive spent most ov it on here talking to you people!!
HA HA HA

You love helping me?

michael1990

HSC
Alissia said:
thats pretty stupid, how can you like someone that you dont really know. yeah looks matter, but not as much if there personality sucks!
THIS IS SO SO SO TRUE!

stickywages

HSC
N/A
zimmerman8k said:
meh, i was just saying honestly how most guys think.
i like ur honesty. some guys strongly insist "personality is the most important!!!!!!!! number 1111111 thing I look at!"..but the more they insist it the fishier it seems. i mean..fine if u say u care about personality, but why go on about it for ages?

Alissia

HSC
michael1990 said:
HA HA HA

You love helping me?
haha dont get too happy, its how i am. i tend to help everyone before myself, so my friends say. lol.

michael1990

HSC
Alissia said:
haha dont get too happy, its how i am. i tend to help everyone before myself, so my friends say. lol.
lol

well at least your helping me :cool:

makes me quite happy. lol

But still don't know what to do...
lmao

stickywages

HSC
N/A
I think ur more afraid of rejection and the embarrassment that might follow..not so much that u might not be friends anymore.. it's human nature to be afraid of rejection..so don't worry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)