• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Love Problem... :( (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alissia

HSC
well obviously being happy will mean telling her cause by the looks of it you aint happy by not telling her.. TELL HER MAN!

p.s u happy pplz i spoke ENGLISH FOR YOU!!!

michael1990

HSC
yer8899 said:
are you happy just being friends. if not then ask her.
I am happy being friends, but would be 'over the moon' being her boyfriend. Or her saying she likes me.

Zrap

glock9
HSC
Alissia said:
p.s u happy pplz i spoke ENGLISH FOR YOU!!!
pplz = people

you TYPED english, we cant really hear you across the screen.

Well done you have half a brain.

Alissia

HSC
Zrap said:
pplz = people

you TYPED english, we cant really hear you across the screen.

Well done you have half a brain.
lmao!.. ill try better next time for you

michael1990

HSC
Zrap said:
Harden the fuck up already.
lol

well i might wait till after my Half Yearly Exams, and i think i will tell her.

But how do i say it?

like oh Rachel (NOT HER NAME) just wanted to tell you, that i have feelings for you amd just blurt it out?

or be like Rachel, i wanna talk to you about something, and then be like, i have feelings for you?

michael1990

HSC
Alissia said:
well obviously being happy will mean telling her cause by the looks of it you aint happy by not telling her.. TELL HER MAN!
Nah i am happy (to a certain point)

i would like to just blurt it out, but i am one of those people that just have to logically think about it first, because i am always think there is a consequence whether i see it at this moment or not.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
michael1990 said:
Okay to start.

Really really like this girl. She is on my mind everyday.

Her parents are quite strict.

I want to tell her i have these feelings for her, but am scared, as i want her to like me but i am not sure if she likes me.

If i do tell her i like her, then it could ruin our really good friendship.
THAT WOULD BE A REAL BLOW!

I think she likes someone else, but i don't know how to tell. I think she is flirty with everyone as well.

So i think my only option would be to just tell her?​
Just ask her out. It's really not that difficult and it'll only ruin the friendship if the only reason you're hanging around her is because you want to fuck her, or if you don't get the hint and continue pushing for it after you get a definitive "No".

Alissia

HSC
this is my story, with my then bestfriend, current boyfriend, one night we were just talking and i just asked him who does he like and he started describing this girl but wouldnt say a name, and then he asked me the same questions in return, and by the end of the conversation he said that it was me.

Listen the only way your gonna let it out is if you be straight forward, theres nothing worse then keeping something from your bestfriend..

michael1990

HSC
Alissia said:
this is my story, with my then bestfriend, current boyfriend, one night we were just talking and i just asked him who does he like and he started describing this girl but wouldnt say a name, and then he asked me the same questions in return, and by the end of the conversation he said that it was me.

Listen the only way your gonna let it out is if you be straight forward, theres nothing worse then keeping something from your bestfriend..
i agree with i shouldn't be keeping anything from her. But i am just scared. I know i should just shut-up and quit whining and just blurt it out to her. But it is so god damn hard!

Alissia

HSC
who cares man people are aloud to whinge its apart of our nature...
but truth.. the time your wasting here talking to us, is time wasted where you could be talking to her!!

RGJ798

HSC
If your 'really good friends' I think you already screwed up

michael1990

HSC
withoutaface said:
Just ask her out. It's really not that difficult and it'll only ruin the friendship if the only reason you're hanging around her is because you want to fuck her, or if you don't get the hint and continue pushing for it after you get a definitive "No".
No i dont think of her as just a 'root'. I mean i have liked her for a bit, but i continue in the shadows and not saying anything.

Would love to just blurt it out one day and for to say, i wish you would of told me that sooner!

WISHFUL THINKING though.

stickywages

HSC
N/A
michael1990 said:
Okay to start.

Really really like this girl. She is on my mind everyday.

Her parents are quite strict.

I want to tell her i have these feelings for her, but am scared, as i want her to like me but i am not sure if she likes me.

If i do tell her i like her, then it could ruin our really good friendship.
THAT WOULD BE A REAL BLOW!

I think she likes someone else, but i don't know how to tell. I think she is flirty with everyone as well.

So i think my only option would be to just tell her?
A really good friendship won't be ruined just by your confession.

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
Make a move while you are both drunk (but not so much that you don't know what you're doing, mind you) and see how she reacts. If she reacts badly you have alcohol to blame and you can move on like nothing happened. If she reacts positively, you're probably okay to tell her your feelings when you're both sober.

I'm serious by the way. As dumb as it might sound.

ccc123

HSC
michael1990 said:
No i dont think of her as just a 'root'. I mean i have liked her for a bit, but i continue in the shadows and not saying anything.

Would love to just blurt it out one day and for to say, i wish you would of told me that sooner!

WISHFUL THINKING though.
Just do it. Obviously, I'm a hypocrite, because i never do, but think of how annoyed you'll be if she actually likes you? This is what always happens to me: I fall in love/lust with someone, don't tell them, and like a year later they are like 'lulz i had a crush on you' It's just infuriating.

michael1990

HSC
Alissia said:
who cares man people are aloud to whinge its apart of our nature...
but truth.. the time your wasting here talking to us, is time wasted where you could be talking to her!!
lol

I am talking to her, which is really strange.

We always talk.

She a great gal!

michael1990

HSC
stickywages said:
A really good friendship won't be ruined just by your confession.
Yeah that is so true.

But she may 'distance' herself from me because if she doesn't like me she might think she has been sending out mixed messages or i might have been taking it the wrong way. Which would in turn ruin our relationship, well over time it would.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)