• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Love (1 Viewer)

Agnes2810

sUp ?
HSC
mack said:
Fuck berry you're an idiot. You should have been one of the million that went down the toilet instead of being born.
lol. youve had some siggable quotes tonight, i like the turd one .. look below.. lol

berry580

HSC
LOL, looks like the truth has hurted ALOT of people to earn me this.

Better be quite for a while.
But before I go...

what, do you think you have a super high IQ and think your smarter than every one here? were not all dumb you know
I say one unamed person and you include everyone in this topic (if not forum)?
That certainly suggests something. LOL
uck berry you're an idiot. You should have been one of the million that went down the toilet instead of being born.
LOL, offenses only. (you don't worth my time)
lol. youve had some siggable quotes tonight, i like the turd one .. look below.. lol
You probably don't know much about politics, but even if you do, by your intelligence judging by your reply from above, I wouldn't expect you to understand that anyway.

You know just like maths and everything else, things go from basic to advance, easy to hard, and so does my quotes. ;)

KeypadSDM

B4nn3d
HSC
nicko88 said:
how can you not tell if you're in love?
It's like asking a four year old why they feel sad.

Reason: Mummy and Daddy don't love me.

The four year old honestly believes that his/her parents hold no love for her, and that is why they feel saddened. This comes from a misconception on part of the 4 year old with 2 emotions:

The love of family members (non-romantic type)
Sadness

A four year old is incapable of being completely emotionally capable of interpreting these 2 emotions, and cannot make a rational decision.

Similarly in the case of a 16-20 year old. They have been experiencing the emotion called love for 2 - 6 years (at best) and as such, it is a completely undeveloped emotion. They are misinterpreting the feelings of "romantic-love" and think they are in love, when in fact they are not. Either a convenient relationship where both partners are mutually happy, or they are just lusting after their partner.

Both of these cases are not love, and "you're" too god damn young to make that distinction.

N.B. By "you're" I mean anyone who reads this.

mack

Banned
HSC
Originally posted by berry580
LOL, offenses only. (you don't worth my time)
What the fuck was that?

I'd normally tell you right now to go and jack off to your BoA pics, but I doubt you have enough brain cells to perform the arm movements required for masturbation.

J

jhakka

berry580 said:
So where did you spot any useful posts within this topic?

Btw, when you defend your posts, it can be considered an arguement too.

Problem? What problem?
I don't see any problem.

If people with an IQ of 80 can cancel your driver's licence, then there's a problem. ;)
LOL, you lost you own arguement (suggested by your silence until now) so now you join another losing arguement.
Good call.
what?
Mmmm.... mind explanation in how they link?

I don't know about others, but atleast I don't see how "Again, it seems." and "True. But this time it was just class." links.
Actually I did not lose my own argument. I would have lost if you actually addressed what I said (using LOL in your own jokes is lame) rather than "You're offended, you must be a fat chick LOL!" As I am neither fat or female, you lost your argument with me out of pure stupidity. In the war of The World vs Berry, I suggest you give it up because you have no chance of winning.

And so far I can see that you've been chopped by numerous people in this argument alone, but as I said, withoutaface's comment was pure class.

My silence means nothing in this argument, because I have a job which prevents me from being an immature little shit like you all day long, and by the time I got here the focus had shifted.

Mmmm.... mind explanation in how they link?

I don't know about others, but atleast I don't see how "Again, it seems." and "True. But this time it was just class." links.
I mean that you get chopped all the time, but this time was better than most (ie: classy: class. It's Brit slang.).

SKA

me and my baby
HSC
berry580 said:
No, I'm pretty calm.

So how did you 'know' I was 'depressed'?
But it's ok, not like I'm expecting something intelligent from you, and I doubt you would fail to reach my expectation.

i didnt say depressed i said desperate

azzie

so delicious...
HSC
arguing with berry is like slamming your head against a brick wall
i wouldnt recomend it
just let him be a tool

SKA

me and my baby
HSC
KeypadSDM said:
Not again.
bahahahaha

oh n no i wasnt seeing sxc dragon boy.. i was dating him for almost two years .. we broke up a few days ago and i dont think we will ever be back together

SKA

me and my baby
HSC
Donshe said:
you've got pretty fucked up english esse.

anyway, offended by what? you're extreme stupidity or your flawed views of women. mate, look at it this way, only satisfaction you're ever going to get is from your left hand. and of course THE UGLY CHICK in your sig. fire up homie.

mack- is boa that chick in his signature? if so, man, talk about extreme airbrushing. berry580, arnt you the little dipshit going on about how girls are overdone and all that.

ahh fuck, i cant type it out here, i just want to rip your face off.

watch it man, ill turn violent

...hahahah

moron.

lucky he has a hand otherwise he would be screwed :D

SKA

me and my baby
HSC
azzie said:
arguing with berry is like slamming your head against a brick wall
i wouldnt recomend it
just let him be a tool

nah i like him..he makes me laugh :D

Collin

HSC
N/A
They should just ban him.. problem over.

Actually wait, I quite enjoy seeing all the people shitting on him.

Carry on!

SKA

me and my baby
HSC
mack said:
I think he's killed all his brain cells whacking off to the pics in his sig. He doesn't even make sense.
his posts give me a headache

Collin

HSC
N/A
mack said:
I think he's killed all his brain cells whacking off to the pics in his sig. He doesn't even make sense.
Hahahahahaha.

J

jhakka

mack said:
*Berry mode*

Are you offended? Look in my sig, LOL!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)