• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Love (1 Viewer)

berry580

HSC
withoutaface said:
The fact that I'm yet to see a useful post from you is pretty much evidence enough. Find me a post other than the two types I have mentioned and you may have an argument.
So where did you spot any useful posts within this topic?

Btw, when you defend your posts, it can be considered an arguement too.

Hahaha the problem is that I can't ban:p
Problem? What problem?
I don't see any problem.

If people with an IQ of 80 can cancel your driver's licence, then there's a problem. ;)
Good call. Berry got chopped.
LOL, you lost you own arguement (suggested by your silence until now) so now you join another losing arguement.
Good call.
Again, it seems.
what?
True. But this time it was just class.
Mmmm.... mind explanation in how they link?

I don't know about others, but atleast I don't see how "Again, it seems." and "True. But this time it was just class." links.

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
Armani said:
Why exactly is a woman that 'puts out' labelled a 'slut' or a 'lowie' when a man who does the same is not tarnished with the same brush?
yeah i know what you mean.

it sucks ass. But I regard sluts who put out easily. I figure those with a large sexual appetite another category but when I say easily, I mean it in a particular way... I can't explain it, how should I say...

"did I fuck a daniel? no? yes? I'm not sure... really stef, I did? Oh YEAH!! Jenny's boyfriend Daniel! I forgot hahahahah!"

berry580

HSC
Dude, you're gettin a bit frustrated, jerked off to the asian lowie in your sig this morning yet?
You know, if "the asian lowie in my sig" is a 'lowie' (e.g a slut), then Britney Speares and many other popular US female artists are no better (if not worst) than a prostitutes.

KeypadSDM

B4nn3d
HSC
berry580 said:
You know, if "the asian lowie in my sig" in a 'lowie' (e.g a slut), then Britney Speares and many other popular US female artists are no better (if not worst) than a prostitutes.
Wow, good call. BS is a prosty? You reckon?

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
Britney's hot.

And I figure the insult is not at your sig. I think it was directed to you.........

Just tryna help.

KeypadSDM

B4nn3d
HSC
Agnes2810 said:
nicely put :)
Yet so flagrantly innacurate we might as well ignore all of her posts. (Which I'm sure I've mentioned at least 10 times this year, ESPECIALLY when she was seeing SXC_Dragon_boy)

Agnes2810

sUp ?
HSC
KeypadSDM said:
Yet so flagrantly innacurate we might as well ignore all of her posts. (Which I'm sure I've mentioned at least 10 times this year, ESPECIALLY when she was seeing SXC_Dragon_boy)
lol i was being sarcastic, i believe in love,, i am in love..

KeypadSDM

B4nn3d
HSC
Agnes2810 said:
what not again. i cant be bothered reading the othe r posts. but thats all i haveto say
People under the age of 20 claiming they're in love without realising that it's the most underdeveloped emotion in their body, and being unable to interpret the signals they're getting.

That "Not again."

berry580

HSC
ur_inner_child said:
Britney's hot.

And I figure the insult is not at your sig. I think it was directed to you.........

Just tryna help.
Well if that's the case, judging by his 'insult', I'm forced to concluded that s/he's incapable to even insult for a start (go find a course for it before coming back please).
Wow, good call. BS is a prosty? You reckon?
LOL.
You're asking -->me<--?
'You reckon?' ?
Are you implying I'm wrong? O.O WOOT??!

If that's your message, then my reply would be: "think about it yourself"

Agnes2810

sUp ?
HSC
KeypadSDM said:
People under the age of 20 claiming they're in love without realising that it's the most underdeveloped emotion in their body, and being unable to interpret the signals they're getting.

That "Not again."
hey!! *hurt*

im almost 20,

berry580

HSC
Donshe said:
Shutup with this woot nerd faggot shit.

Im not insulting you, Im trying to put you in your place you pathetic little pissant
LOL.

Looks like you're pissed.
There's no point to add petrol into flame. Just look at the appropriate part of my signature with common sense if you're expecting a reply.

HINT:I can tell you're offended.....

Agnes2810

sUp ?
HSC
berry580 said:
Well with his/her intelligence judging but the 'quality' of his/her replies. I believe a hint would be essential inorder for him/her to select the correct quote out of the 3. :)
what, do you think you have a super high IQ and think your smarter than every one here? were not all dumb you know

mack

Banned
HSC
Fuck berry you're an idiot. You should have been one of the million that went down the toilet instead of being born.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)