• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Love (1 Viewer)

J

jhakka

berry580 said:
Well in case you want to deny anything. I'll make myself clear.

The part where I'm refering to is- "If what is said offends you, then that is probably the truth."

In other words, I want to say you possibly have a FAT @SS (and maybe spare types too). ;)
Actually I only weight about 64kg. Please get your facts straight first.

It seems you've become no less logical, intelligent or mature since we last clashed. Just lamer. :)

berry580

HSC
jhakka said:
Actually I only weight about 64kg. Please get your facts straight first.

It seems you've become no less logical, intelligent or mature since we last clashed. Just lamer. :)
Are you ok?
In case you simply don't know how to read a whole sentence, I said, "you possibly... blah blah blah." So it's a suggestion, not a statement. All I did was make a hypothesis suggested by your response.

If that can be classified as "no less logical, intelligent or mature since we last clashed. Just lamer. " Then good on you.

berry580

HSC
KeypadSDM said:
Well if you get offended by something, odds are you think about yourself poorly in that respect.
Finally, someone with a brain... :) (God, you've finally produced someone who can think afterall. Thank you god! And from now on, I promise won't p!$$ for an hour*)

*conditions apply: This agreement voids if I'm busting.

J

jhakka

Well, Mr Berry, let's attack your arguments. When I commented I said "Laughing at your own jokes with "lol" in caps just makes you look lamer." At no point did I say "I am offended by your use of 'LOL' when making lame jokes" or "I am offended about your comment about large people."

Also, your comment of "Finally, someone with a brain... " implies that everyone you have argued with until this point has no brain or intelligence. Until you have medical proof of either of these, I feel that you are in no position to make comments like that.

To wrap everything up, I don't care what you say about fat people. I don't care how superficial or arrogant you are. I just feel that typing "LOL" at the end of every joke you make is rather lame and that you are not helping yourself by acting like an immature little shit. :)

KeypadSDM

B4nn3d
HSC
jhakka said:
Well, Mr Berry, let's attack your arguments. When I commented I said "Laughing at your own jokes with "lol" in caps just makes you look lamer." At no point did I say "I am offended by your use of 'LOL' when making lame jokes" or "I am offended about your comment about large people."

Also, your comment of "Finally, someone with a brain... " implies that everyone you have argued with until this point has no brain or intelligence. Until you have medical proof of either of these, I feel that you are in no position to make comments like that.

To wrap everything up, I don't care what you say about fat people. I don't care how superficial or arrogant you are. I just feel that typing "LOL" at the end of every joke you make is rather lame and that you are not helping yourself by acting like an immature little shit. :)
1) You're right, LOL is just gh3y.
2) Hyperbole, but you already knew that, and you warped it to make a point with no consequence or value, just 3 wasted lines of writing. Dolt.
3) Being fat does not make you better off than someone who types LOL.

Haha LOL!!!!1\

Murray

Follower of Odin
HSC
Bright light almost blinding, black night still there shining,
I can't stop, keep on climbing, looking for what I knew.

Had a friend, she once told me, "You got love, you ain't lonely,"
Now she's gone and left me only looking for what I knew.

Mmm, I'm telling you now, The greatest thing you ever can do now,
Is trade a smile with someone who's blue now, It's very easy just...

Met a man on the roadside crying, without a friend, there's no denying,
You're incomplete, they'll be no finding looking for what you knew.

So anytime somebody needs you, don't let them down, although it grieves you,
Some day you'll need someone like they do, looking for what you knew.

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
Murray said:
Bright light almost blinding, black night still there shining,
I can't stop, keep on climbing, looking for what I knew.

Had a friend, she once told me, "You got love, you ain't lonely,"
Now she's gone and left me only looking for what I knew.

Met a man on the roadside crying, without a friend, there's no denying,
You're incomplete, they'll be no finding looking for what you knew.

So anytime somebody needs you, don't let them down, although it grieves you,
Some day you'll need someone like they do, looking for what you knew.

oOoOohhh how pretty

berry580

HSC
Well, Mr Berry, let's attack your arguments.
Good, I like these stuff. Makes me think! :D

When I commented I said "Laughing at your own jokes with "lol" in caps just makes you look lamer." At no point did I say "I am offended by your use of 'LOL' when making lame jokes" or "I am offended about your comment about large people."
It should be noted that you initially only attack me through a medium which was irrelevant to the 'over weight' topic that I was suggesting.
You were clearly avoiding the 'weight' issue, and that, by comment sense tells me you're probably offended because I might be stepping on your tail.

About this reply of yours- " Actually I only weight about 64kg. Please get your facts straight first."

I can't confirm it, so themystery in whether you were truely offended or not still remains a mystery. (Unless you post a photo of yourself with bikinis on to the forum :p )

The phrase 'no brain' doesn't necessarily have to be an absolute term, it can also be a relative term.

I made this comment to emphasis that finally someone has managed to see the theory of my quote. Which no one has managed to show capable of. Becuse of such demonstration, it seems to temporarily make me think he is so smart to the point where other has 'no brain' when in comparison to him.

So 'lol' isn't lame (since you didn't specify, hence I'll assume), but 'LOL' is particularly lame?
You've got a good point there. :rolleyes:

What about the 'winking' or 'stick tongue out' emoticons, are they lame as well? :rolleyes:

Wow... you've almost got me there, took me around 15 mins to reply this one. Need to becareful next time.

Last edited:

berry580

HSC
KeypadSDM said:
1) You're right, LOL is just gh3y.
2) Hyperbole, but you already knew that, and you warped it to make a point with no consequence or value, just 3 wasted lines of writing. Dolt.
3) Being fat does not make you better off than someone who types LOL.

Haha LOL!!!!1\
1. gh3y my ( ) . ( )

3. =_=" Forget it.

KeypadSDM

B4nn3d
HSC
berry580 said:
I made this comment to emphasis that finally someone has managed to see the theory of my quote. Which no one has managed to show capable of. Becuse of such demonstration, it seems to temporarily make me think she is so smart to the point where other has 'no brain' when in comparison to her.
Ok, stop there asshole. What kind of female would call herself "Keypad".

Are you completely oblivious to the fact that I am in fact male? Here's a hint, check the school. Riverview. Even better, check the maths forums. A female hasn't topped the state in a while.

This is what I get for inverting the colours of my Avatar. I thought it looked cool, apparently it looks feminine.

S

Shuter

KeypadSDM said:
This is what I get for inverting the colours of my Avatar. I thought it looked cool, apparently it looks feminine.
.... it's ok, I think you're cool Keypad!

berry580

HSC
KeypadSDM said:
Ok, stop there asshole. What kind of female would call herself "Keypad".

Are you completely oblivious to the fact that I am in fact male? Here's a hint, check the school. Riverview. Even better, check the maths forums. A female hasn't topped the state in a while.

Well first of all, I', not 'an asshole,' I have one, but I got to disappoint you and truth the truth abou mr- I'm not an 'asshole.'
The truth may hurt, but sorry..... :p

Yeah, apparently, I didn't really read what's your avatar, and it looked pretty colorful (what most everyday chicks like) so I'll just assume you're a girl, sorry though.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Berry I notice that 10% of your posts are spent saying stupid things, and the other 90% are spent defending these statements. Maybe you should do everyone a favour and stop saying stupid things (ie not post).

Collin

HSC
N/A
withoutaface said:
Berry I notice that 10% of your posts are spent saying stupid things, and the other 90% are spent defending these statements. Maybe you should do everyone a favour and stop saying stupid things (ie not post).
LMAO .

SKA

me and my baby
HSC
sorry berry .. i cant sleep with you.. i weigh 134kg and im 152cm tall ;)

+Po1ntDeXt3r+

HSC
SKA said:
sorry berry .. i cant sleep with you.. i weigh 134kg and im 152cm tall ;)
wat about the rest of us that lik a woman with a body mass index of 58 ;)
extreme obesity fetish... *shudder*

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)