lumps (1 Viewer)

Whatever.

HSC
I have recently found my lymph nodes on my neck increasing in size. I've always been able to feel them there (i have massive tonsils as well) but never as large as this. i've also had a sore throat for the past 3.5 weeks ( not a itchy/scratchy one, one that feels like the tongue at the back of the throat is bruised) My tonsils are not pussey either.

melsc

Premium Member
HSC
Go to a doctor, get some blood work done. You shouldn't be sick for that long, you probably need something to help it out.

Swollen lymph nodes could be due to many causes. I have seen people who have had glandular fever bad who's whole neck was puffy. Sounds like it could be glandular fever or something to me.

My glands get really swollen even when I get the slightest illness but thats because I have an autoimmune disease.

emmcyclopedia

HSC
I have recently found my lymph nodes on my neck increasing in size. I've always been able to feel them there (i have massive tonsils as well) but never as large as this. i've also had a sore throat for the past 3.5 weeks ( not a itchy/scratchy one, one that feels like the tongue at the back of the throat is bruised) My tonsils are not pussey either.
It's probably worth getting checked out by a medical professional =)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)