MacBook Pro vs ???? (Is there better for uni)? (2 Viewers)

parad0xica

HSC
N/A
This sentence is so hard to understand, lol, because of the "because".

I think you need to do more research because it looks like you ignored or disbelieved what someone said about discharging to 50% at least once per month

BlueGas

HSC
N/A
This sentence is so hard to understand, lol, because of the "because".

I think you need to do more research because it looks like you ignored or disbelieved what someone said about discharging to 50% at least once per month
It's not that I ignored him, but how would I be able to discharge the battery to 50% on a month? I'm gonna take it to university with me, I'm obviously not going to be able to charge it during lectures. So how does one discharge his macbook to 50% once a month? What should I be doing that I don't know of lol.

parad0xica

HSC
N/A
It's not that I ignored him, but how would I be able to discharge the battery to 50% on a month? I'm gonna take it to university with me, I'm obviously not going to be able to charge it during lectures. So how does one discharge his macbook to 50% once a month? What should I be doing that I don't know of lol.
I was going to answer this but I thought it was obvious.

Suppose initial state of battery is 100%. Keep using MBP until battery reaches around 50% (for some reason in some post above). Do not plug in the charger if you want to complete this mission.

Not sure if I read your question right or not, lol

BlueGas

HSC
N/A
I was going to answer this but I thought it was obvious.

Suppose initial state of battery is 100%. Keep using MBP until battery reaches around 50% (for some reason in some post above). Do not plug in the charger if you want to complete this mission.

Not sure if I read your question right or not, lol
I'm so sorry, but I just don't understand lol.

Okay so the initial state of the battery is 100% from day 1, suppose that on day 14 of a month I want to discharge the macbook to 50% to do what the person said, how do I use the macbook from day 1 to day 14 without letting it discharge to 50% since I should only discharge it to 50% once a month. Do you get where I'm coming from?

parad0xica

HSC
N/A
I'm so sorry, but I just don't understand lol.

Okay so the initial state of the battery is 100% from day 1, suppose that on day 14 of a month I want to discharge the macbook to 50% to do what the person said, how do I use the macbook from day 1 to day 14 without letting it discharge to 50% since I should only discharge it to 50% once a month. Do you get where I'm coming from?
I understand now and the issue you mentioned is that you don't want to charge it 24/7.

Since I don't know the science behind this, I have no idea

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
When comparing hardware specifics , Apple Devices are always overpriced, overpriced in comparison to their PC counterparts. As long as you have at-least 4GB DDR3 ram, a quad core i3 or above processor ( AMD A8 etc + ), you will run all software required for HSC and Preliminary courses with ease. In reference to compatibility Microsoft Products by default have more support and software,Microsoft Office and other useful softwares are made for distributions of Macintosh and Unix/Linux
First post eh?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)