• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Man Cuts Off His Own Head With A Chainsaw (1 Viewer)

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
Schroedinger said:
Bloody hell now someone's going to steal your idea!
EDIT: Luv Vacuum Metastability Events.

Holy SHIT they are amazing. We're fucked. Fucked.
I love it because it's like "our particle colliders probably don't have enough energy to cause a vacuum metastability event" or "our atom smashers won't tear reality apart because if it was going to happen, cosmic rays would have already done it... right?"

Nevermind that still doesn't preclude the universe spontaneously tunnelling out of a local minimum one day like any good optimisation system...

FCUKED!

X

xeuyrawp

katie tully said:
the neck is pretty durable man, it's thick, it's full of tendons and muscle and bone and other stuff
Yeah I know... I don't just think ancient human skeletons are pretty. :p

it had to be fixed, i dont think it's feasible for him to just fall on it and not have it move, jam or kick

either way, what the fuck.
Mebbe about it being fixed, but I really don't think a human neck would jam a saw unless it was really shit and old.

I know someone who had to cut up a bull with a chainsaw once, I'll ask him how it went.:p

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
it'd be different using it tp cut something though, because you can control the saw
when youre just randomly launching your neck onto it, i really think it'd have to be fixed in place

fuck me though, i would have lol'd if he just maimed himself

X

xeuyrawp

katie tully said:
it'd be different using it tp cut something though, because you can control the saw
Oh yeah absolutely... They won't release how it was done, though. I know a few bioarchaeologists who would either know or go test it and get back to us. =D

HalcyonSky

HSC
katie tully said:
the neck is pretty durable man, it's thick, it's full of tendons and muscle and bone and other stuff

it had to be fixed, i dont think it's feasible for him to just fall on it and not have it move, jam or kick

either way, what the fuck.
havn't you seen any of the decapitation videos? just using a blade rips through the neck pretty easily. Either that or Allah guides the blades with great strength.

HSC
Cutting your head off with a chainsaw is like cutting your finger off with a knife! OUCH!

moleskine

HSC
I cut my head off with a chainsaw once. It's not as hard as you guys think.

jordankuai22

HSC
someone should 1up him.

like cutting off own head with bullets from 18 guns fired simultaniously

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
The wart's a nice touch, I admit

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)