Margins (1 Viewer)

HSC
So I was reading this thread http://community.boredofstudies.org...09-hsc/225427/new-paper-layout-becareful.html I marked the questions on the outside of the margins like this (closest to the edge of paper) . A) | blahblahblahblah B) | blahblahblahblah They said inside of the margin, i thought that was the inside QQ So now the marker will have no idea wtf I'm on about. FML :EDIT: Sorry guys, this board is extremely buggy for me atm, that is why the format is all stuffed.

mitchy_boy

blue
HSC
That's shit, were you told by your teachers about this, or told in the exam?

HSC
No, were you? I'm stressed out cos this is F**KED up I found out about this through that thread that guy started.

mitchy_boy

blue
HSC
I only just started year 12, lol, but it sounds like a big thing so I'm assuming I would have heard it somewhere. It sounds like a pretty floored system, I'm sure if it was only the question number, they'll be able to figure it out, so you should be fine.

DJP92

HSC
i highly doubt you would compromise an entire exam by simply marking responses outside a margin. if it does, riot.

kcrocks

HSC
I remember underneath the black box it said... do NOT write under this line, but it said nothing about around the margin

HSC
Yeah, but the front page said, label questions inside the margin.

Fck I thought that was the inside of the margin (gap closest to the edge) LOL sigh

Dreams

HSC
So I was reading this thread http://community.boredofstudies.org...09-hsc/225427/new-paper-layout-becareful.html I marked the questions on the outside of the margins like this (closest to the edge of paper) . A) | blahblahblahblah B) | blahblahblahblah They said inside of the margin, i thought that was the inside QQ So now the marker will have no idea wtf I'm on about. FML :EDIT: Sorry guys, this board is extremely buggy for me atm, that is why the format is all stuffed.
Sigh. I better not get shit marks cuz of this

joshhunt

HSC
Ok. So I was talking to my teacher who marks Business and it turns out that the BOS are trialing a new computer based marking method, where the papers are scanned and saved at a 'really high quality' to make the whole process a whole lot quicker and more efficient.

I specifically asked her if we are screwed if we have written outside the box (including on the blank pages on the left of every booklet), and she said that they are scanned and they do see them, but it can cause hassle. She went on and said something about if there is even a minor mark on a page then it will scan it and add it to the electronic copy of your exam, but it she recommended to try and write inside the borders, or if you have a plan that you want marked that is on one of the blank pages, make sure you write "PTO" in the ruled section (or something like that)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)