Marking guidelines for 2009 exams (1 Viewer)

whitnall8

HSC
Does anyone know when the marking guidelines for the 2009 HSC exams will be released on the Board of Studies website? What time have they been released in the past?

Without Wings

Super Moderator
HSC
N/A
It varies slightly from year to year. They are usually added progressively and could start appearing anytime.

Starfriend

emancipation
HSC
I remmeber accessing them by about half way through Term 1 in 2008.

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
We should've had someone FOI the marking schemes too, so we'd have them by now, but alas, that costs money...
Aren't they released online, anyway? I always thought they were.

ajdlinux

Mod: ANU, ATAR/HSC Marks
HSC
They are released online, but if someone had applied for them say around the end of November, we'd have them all by now instead of having to wait until the BOS chooses to put them up.

jm01: I believe pursuant to the Ombudsman's recommendations, they have begun releasing marking schemes as the published marking guidelines.

cutemouse

Account Closed
HSC
N/A
Hmm okay... Well do you think I could "update" my FOI request? I received a reply today confirming my application from Steven Parks.

ajdlinux

Mod: ANU, ATAR/HSC Marks
HSC
Hmm okay... Well do you think I could "update" my FOI request? I received a reply today confirming my application from Steven Parks.
Not much point at this stage, by the time you get your response there's a fair chance they'll be posted up officially anyway.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)