Mary's Wedding (1 Viewer)

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Nah, not really.

Back to the wedding, I didn't really like the bridesmaids dresses.

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
Nah I didn't like the Bridesmaid's dresses either.... the flowergirls looked really pretty though.

But don't the flowergirls normally go in front of the bride and throw flowers down the aisle?

I liked Mary's gown but I did expect something more princess like.... it looked like a wedding gown that a commoner would wear lol.

When he was waiting for Mary to come Fredrick was freaking out he looked so nervous!

I only watched a bit, when they started talking in Danish I quickly grew bored.

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
I missed the beginning, but during the ceremony Fredrick looked so nervous, but bored. I thought it was cute when they were sitting down, he took her hand and held it :)

What did the flowergirls do/wear?

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
They wore these really pretty pink dresses and had their hair curled with flowers they just looked very pretty/angelic/cute....

Yeah it was so sweet when they held hands when they sat down.

I wonder if Mary understood most of the ceremony lol.

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
I thought so. When I saw it, you could only see their feet and half their dresses.

I think she did, I heard she speaks fluent Danish.

ally15

Beep.
HSC
Originally posted by braindrainedAsh
I wonder if Mary understood most of the ceremony lol.
i think she did. there was a show on a few nites ago and she was speaking in danish.
the bridesmaids dresses were toooo plain!!!! it really seems like not much effort was put into this wedding! too pink and too boring...

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
I was amazed at all the roses in the church. I was expecting alot more gaudiness though.

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
It cost them $35 million lol.

They had to bring in limosines from Sweden and other countries because there weren't enough limos in Denmark for all the guests lol.

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
I know and a charity group asked them if they'd donate any left over money and the royal family said no.

How many guests were there?

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
And lots with tiaras! I didn't think there was that much royalty this day and age.

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
Yeah I know, it was surprising!!!! I love tiaras.... ehn I get married I am going to wear one :)

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
My mum just bought "Who" magazine home and this big spread on "How to bag a royal" :D

When I'm a journo, I'm gonna bag one.

ujuphleg

oo-joo-fleg
HSC
i thought they were really sweet the two of them -- you would never see the British royal family hold hands or comfort each other the way they did. and fredrick was crying which the brits would never do and mary cried at the end of one of the hymns, cos it was her mums fave and she died. :(

it did get a bit boring at times -- did you see his dad? he kept looking at the ceiling and wasn't singing and stuff. lol.

i hope they last, but they look good together and they look much more in love than charles and diana did.

queenie

I know what ur thinkin...
HSC
Originally posted by :kaz.n:
y did fredrick choose her? lol there r so many hot ppl in europe sp i heard...y was he even allowed contact with a "commoner"

her dress had like 5meters of fabric draggin on the floor! lol
in the smh they said somethng like 25 metres or smething...

and there were approx 450 guests, but only 400 were inviited 2 the reception place..

meggy_moo

PMS PRINCESS
HSC
OH MY GOD!!! did you see the dad kept sitting with his legs apart while he was in a kilt and sitting right across from the QUEEN! ahhh...bad idea...thats a real welcome from down under!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)