Mastering Physics (1 Viewer)

dark_angel

God Is One
HSC
LoneShadow said:
ditto. dat was easy.
the next time we are in slade, scratch your head 3 times, so i know who you are.

were u that guy asking all those questions like

"what about the pauli exclusion principle?"

LoneShadow

Uber Procrastinator
HSC
N/A
dark_angel said:
the next time we are in slade, scratch your head 3 times, so i know who you are.

were u that guy asking all those questions like

"what about the pauli exclusion principle?"

lolz.....nice method. No I wasn't actually. First of all I didn't knu of those crap. :eek:. And secondly I wouldn't be a show-off and waste the class time.......

............:D...if u didn't see me scratch my head......look for a lil shorty guy with black Puma packpack.....:p

..........and how am I suppose to recognise u?...any special features?

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
How can one third of the class think that a normal reaction is the reaction to gravity???? I'm pretty sure it was covered in year 11 that on a slope, the normal is always perpendicular to the surface.

Also I don't know of any cases where an elevator has fallen 50 stories. If a cable snaps, it locks itself into position, this has been the case since before the first 50 story buildings were completed so there shouldn't be a 50 story building with an elevator that does that!

LoneShadow

Uber Procrastinator
HSC
N/A
Xayma said:
Also I don't know of any cases where an elevator has fallen 50 stories. If a cable snaps, it locks itself into position, this has been the case since before the first 50 story buildings were completed so there shouldn't be a 50 story building with an elevator that does that!

lol........physicists........the lil bastards always remove any distraction and just make everythign look so simple and fit into their formulae.

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
That guy really has something against monkeys, it's disturbing, considering that monkey has:

Been shot
Jumped off a cliff
Was in an elevator that had a 50 story fall
In a car that collided with a truck

And it's only been two lectures.

Oh yeah I was the guy that answered the earth is attracted to the monkey thing.

LoneShadow

Uber Procrastinator
HSC
N/A
Xayma said:
That guy really has something against monkeys, it's disturbing, considering that monkey has:

Been shot
Jumped off a cliff

I heard ya...but didn't look. Might have a look around when someone answers a Q, next time

dark_angel

God Is One
HSC
LoneShadow said:
lolz.....nice method. No I wasn't actually. First of all I didn't knu of those crap. :eek:. And secondly I wouldn't be a show-off and waste the class time.......

............:D...if u didn't see me scratch my head......look for a lil shorty guy with black Puma packpack.....:p

..........and how am I suppose to recognise u?...any special features?

im most probably the most tallest guy there

prolli be wearing brown hat.

dark_angel

God Is One
HSC
Xayma said:

Been shot
Jumped off a cliff

yep i heard u 2, just didnt look

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
I was the guy that gave the wrong answer for the "normal forces" question.

LoneShadow

Uber Procrastinator
HSC
N/A
withoutaface said:
I was the guy that gave the wrong answer for the "normal forces" question.
so many pple....and me...a short guy with very limited RAM [probably around 400 kb]...:D.......

acmilan

I'll stab ya
HSC
N/A
LoneShadow said:
so many pple....and me...a short guy with very limited RAM [probably around 400 kb]...:D.......
I think i know who you are LoneShadow. Did you have the 2 hr SOFT1901 prac today? If so, i think i know you, I was the one sitting next to the only 2 girls in the class.

LoneShadow

Uber Procrastinator
HSC
N/A
acmilan said:
I think i know who you are LoneShadow. Did you have the 2 hr SOFT1901 prac today? If so, i think i know you, I was the one sitting next to the only 2 girls in the class.

lol...didnt see ya...as I said I am kinda short...:p.....but I was the one who crashed the comp...:D...I was the guy who asked the tutor about the Iteration....and many other questions...:eek:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)