Mastering Physics (1 Viewer)

LoneShadow

Uber Procrastinator
HSC
N/A
jm1234567890 said:
you guys have mastering physics too? everyone just copy off everyone else?

hahahaa.......so far it was easy....but we might be able to validate our own thoughts againsts greater minds who works in our field.

jm1234567890

Premium Member
HSC
LoneShadow said:
hahahaa.......so far it was easy....but we might be able to validate our own thoughts againsts greater minds who works in our field.
at the start it is easy

soon it will take a good 4-5 hours each assignment, but you guys might have it differently

envy87

HSC
does anyone know what the deadline for doing the mastering phys questions are?...i wish they gave us a timetable, so i knew when the hell everything was due by.

LoneShadow

Uber Procrastinator
HSC
N/A
envy87 said:
does anyone know what the deadline for doing the mastering phys questions are?...i wish they gave us a timetable, so i knew when the hell everything was due by.
I think they did. The handouts at the start of first lecture. And also...the dealine is mentioned in the site as well. It's 10 hrs behind Aus. so don't get confused.

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
Um the first two are 11 hours behind, since we are in AEDST.

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
More computer skills, some simple maths involved but nothing major.

I nearly fell asleep today. I've done enough of those free body diagrams rather than get taught them again, but alas I also have them in aerospace engineering to go, grr I'll probably skip the next one since it is just the introduction of fiction.

alexialight

HSC
In the "School" field Sydney uni doesn't appear in the pull down menu, is it meant to? Or do i just choose Other and type in "University of Sydney"?

LoneShadow

Uber Procrastinator
HSC
N/A
alexialight said:
In the "School" field Sydney uni doesn't appear in the pull down menu, is it meant to? Or do i just choose Other and type in "University of Sydney"?

yep..choose other and type University of Sydney. and the school ID is in the "Mechanics" hand-out given to us in 1st lect.

thaoroxy2001

Bored member
HSC
Xayma said:
More computer skills, some simple maths involved but nothing major.

I nearly fell asleep today. I've done enough of those free body diagrams rather than get taught them again, but alas I also have them in aerospace engineering to go, grr I'll probably skip the next one since it is just the introduction of fiction.
hey Xayma...do u have a LOTR folder? coz I think I saw u in Maths Tutorial

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
Yes I do actually. So it would've been me.

acmilan

I'll stab ya
HSC
N/A
Xayma said:
Judging from your timetable you should have been with me in math 1902 tute? Did you go to the one at 12?

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
Yeah. Umm I was 2nd row from the back, 2nd from the right. Tan shirt and jeans.

acmilan

I'll stab ya
HSC
N/A
I think I may have been sitting next to you! If not then one row ahead. I was the one just sitting there doing nothing much

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
No you weren't sitting next to me :p I dont think you were in front of me.

acmilan

I'll stab ya
HSC
N/A
I wasnt really sitting next to anyone, as in no ones desk was joined to mine. There were two guys in front of me who were not you as i talked to them and they introduced themselves.

thaoroxy2001

Bored member
HSC
Xayma said:
hehehe.....so that was u! I was the girl wearing the denim skirt talking to my friend outside while we were waiting....we were really loud ....anyway I wasn't meant to be in that tutorial but I had nothing to do so i tagged along...do u think they'll care if i come ven if it's not my tutorial?....quite funny though coz that tutor was the same person i had of wednesday and he was giving me this evil look...

Last edited:

LoneShadow

Uber Procrastinator
HSC
N/A
@ACMilan: what was your name again dude? I've kinda forgotten it....:eek:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)