Math Advanced Prediction/Thoughts (1 Viewer)

DarkOperator618

HSC
I swear they say that every year. Is it just me but literally every year you have the people in the news complaining about how the paper did not give students a chance to show what they’ve learnt.
but this was from the teachers themselves

Epicman69

HSC
Yeah that’s what I meant. I swear in news articles I always see a few students/teachers saying this every year.
Yea, but this year's advanced hsc was much harder than last years despite the covid-19 lockdowns and disruptions

stressedadfff

HSC
Yeah that’s what I meant. I swear in news articles I always see a few students/teachers saying this every year.
well this year its fking reasonable - there was barely any calculus it was literally pure statistics - unlike 'every year'.

DarkOperator618

HSC
them ppl are snowflakes

that article talked about students struggling in 3 hr exams

I'm sorry but u ever heard of trial papers?

Drdusk

HSC
Uni Grad
Yea, but this year's advanced hsc was much harder than last years despite the covid-19 lockdowns and disruptions
well this year its fking reasonable - there was barely any calculus it was literally pure statistics - unlike 'every year'.
Well I’ll take your guys word for it, but I do find it difficult to believe you needed to be an extension 1 student to not be rattled by the exam.

them ppl are snowflakes

that article talked about students struggling in 3 hr exams

I'm sorry but u ever heard of trial papers?
Wdym? What people? What article? I’m just talking about in general having read a decent amount of articles over the past 4 years that it seems that way.

DarkOperator618

HSC
Well I’ll take your guys word for it, but I do find it difficult to believe you needed to be an extension 1 student to not be rattled by the exam.

Wdym? What people? What article? I’m just talking about in general having read a decent amount of articles over the past 4 years that it seems that way.
you know what

i forgot to link the article lmao

here it is

DarkOperator618

HSC
remember a lot of people didnt have trials including myself. the first time i sat 3 hour exams was last week but i didnt get tired idk what people are on about
bro same, our trials were unweighted

i sat a lot of trial papers from previous schools and yet experienced this injustice lmao

DarkOperator618

HSC
ye bro, a few 3u kids struggled in that test

notme123

HSC
ye bro, a few 3u kids struggled in that test
im gonna drop a scorching hot take rn. the advanced exam wasnt even that hard :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
ill explain myself.
q 11 - 15 were free. 16 is a bit hard because of the quadratic inequality, 17-26 were steals, but some may have lost marks at 26b, 27 i really liked because its physicsy but the principle is still there, not the worst, 28 may have been hard to visualise to some but still simple if you knew translations. 29 is decent but part b is hard, you need a minute for that but i reckon it would be easier if you studied similar questions in annuities, 30 is weirdly worded but doable, 31 is easy, 32 onwards was moderate

Last edited:

Siwel

HSC
im gonna drop a scorching hot take rn. the advanced exam wasnt even that hard :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
ill explain myself.
i mean given there is common content majority of b1-3 questions are gone from that (my prediction) so thats why so many b5-6

notme123

HSC
it was just unexpected to have so much probability...like i didnt study THAT much for it coz i expected the usual
the only notable and pure probablity was the last iq part which required conditional. other than the only probability was normal distributions

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)