Math tutoring for Year 7-11 (1 Viewer)

icy2204

HSC
Hello!
I am currently a Year 12 student who is studying Extension 2 Mathematics. I also study chemistry, physics and economics, (which I am not as confident in tutoring for lower years). As a Year 12 student who is currently sitting the new mathematics syllabus I have compiled countless resources (e.g. I have 30 pages worth of X2 proof questions from 2018-2020 trials with solutions, etc. ) Although I am not currently attending a selective school, I have no problems in Mathematics, and am a top student even when compared to the international students in my school. In addition, I help many of my friends in school with math and chemistry problems, so I have no problems with explaining concepts to other people.

What can I help with?
As a Year 11 student, my math ranks were mediocre 6/54 for math advanced and 7/29 for extension 1, I was by no means a student who should have considered pursuing extension 2 (especially considering as my school did not generally do well for math), however after a lot of hard work I was able to drastically improve my marks, with my current ranks:
1st in advanced mathematics
2nd in X1
1st in X2
1st in physics (year 11 and year 12)
For Mathematics, I can help you identify your weaknesses and improve on them to ensure your best possible performance in Mathematics.
Although I am not confident in my capabilities for tutoring juniors in science (due to my lack in biology knowledge which is a fundamental part of junior science) , I can assist with physics for year 10-11 students, especially with new things for many senior students such as depth studies. I have consistently gained high marks (of at least 95%) for my year 11 and year 12 physics depth studies, and will be more than happy to share mine, or provide feedback on your own depth studies.

I will be offering tutoring for:
1 to 1 --> $18/hr
1 to 2 --> $26/hr (any other group offers can be negotiated)
Or sending me 35 marks worth of math questions (maybe physics and chemistry, but only calculation questions, no long response) that I will send the working out back for $15.

All tutoring will be through zoom

Please shoot me a dm if you are interested!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)