• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

maths-drop it or do better? (1 Viewer)

Snow Pea!

Touch it Bring it Pay it
HSC
thunderdax said:
Just remember, a good tutor doesn't mean doing well in maths. You've gotta put in the work and do the study your tutor tells you. If he/she doesn't mention studying/homework he is a retard so get a new tutor
Thats the thing, i do put in the work. My last exam i studied REALLY hard and had extra lesson wit my teacher and still got 31%... Maybe im just a retard...

FinalFantasy

HSC
Snow Pea! said:
Thats the thing, i do put in the work. My last exam i studied REALLY hard and had extra lesson wit my teacher and still got 31%... Maybe im just a retard...
dis is quote from some med thing,
"The key to achieving more than you currently are, no matter which area of your life or work you are focusing in on now, is change. The old saying rings true: If you always do what you have always done, you will always get what you've already got. If you keep reading and studying the way you currently are, you will achieve the same amount a year from now. In order to move forward, we must change."
hope it helps u:p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)