Maths Ext 1 - General thoughts on the exam (1 Viewer)

campersdemise

HSC
Sgs2006 said:
TAKE THAT BACK!
you suck more.
Whats more... i hope you n00bed it. That goes for any possible decendents you may/or may not have. Thats presuming politians let abominable foul creatures (like yourself) breed.

On the other hand, have a nice day.

UAI 100 ftw.

scragmeister

HSC
shsshs said:
very happy with a performance!
84/84 at the moment
i deduced all the 'show' questions
only a few doubts::

for 1e i got 16,-16
3c(ii) i got 320
and q4(a )(ii) and (iii) not completely sure i got it rite
i got the same answers for 1e and 3(c)i... if you're confident enough to expect that kind of mark then you're probably right.

selig

HSC
i'm such an idiot! i normally do really well, but i looked at 1 e) for like 10 mins going wtf before i realised what i had to do. i was quite happy that i got 6 and 7 out cos normally i can't do projectiles, but the friggin induction!!! i've done that question in the excel book, but couldn't do it in the exam! AAAAAHHHHHH! maybe if i was a freak and did 12 hours a day i would have done that problem again and been able to do it in the exam. and for 5 c) ii) i was like how am i supposed to integrate dx/dt and when i finally realised i needed to integrate dt/dx, my brain stopped working so first i integrated and i then subbed limits in with the unintegrated stuff! then i ran out of time before i could fix it up. i should have been able to do so much better!!

rachunara

HSC
campersdemise said:
Some people dont think they passed? OMG N0000000BBBBBS.lmao easiest paper ever? I thought the CSSA maths 3u was easy but this was a walk in the park!!band 6 ftw. Had you people done 12 hours a day preparation like i did, then maybe you n00blets would of stood a chance. Now you people have failed your future, and possibly your life. How do you people live with yourself?I hope you are happy with yourself and the people you let down.
ok ur cool..... theres no point even replying to something as stupid as that.
u obviously dont have a life or any friends so u spend all ur time studying, and u think ive ruined my life??? we'll c how far ur uai gets u wen u try and make it in the real world, theres more to a person than just a number. u'll c that if u ever apply for a job. heaps of people get a good uai but the people like me that hav already got uni scholarships and jobs understand that there is more important things people look for in a person than a uai. mayb one day u will learn this....

roosterssuck

HSC
liltimmy said:
Alright man your some sik kunt now....did you actually take that literally? yeh real smart mate
only an idiot would think i took it literally

HilaryLush

HSC
I failed for sure, i did so incredibly badly, i'll be relieved to get 30/84. Anyone who says that i didn't study though are completely and totally insane, some people just aren't smart ok!! I realise i shouldn't have done this subject now cause i ultimately couldn't handle it, but if anyone is gonna tell me that i DIDN"T STUDY, i'll probably crawl into a corner and never come out - i'm dumb, i no. i'm glad that some of you seem to have done quite well though, just don't be rude to those of us who haven't...

liltimmy

HSC
roosterssuck said:
only an idiot would think i took it literally
then why reply to my post? U just couldnt resist ah? U had to make some hektik comment, and throwing insults my way ay? Get fukd

LockyD444

HSC
campersdemise said:
Some people dont think they passed? OMG N0000000BBBBBS.lmao easiest paper ever? I thought the CSSA maths 3u was easy but this was a walk in the park!!band 6 ftw. Had you people done 12 hours a day preparation like i did, then maybe you n00blets would of stood a chance. Now you people have failed your future, and possibly your life. How do you people live with yourself?I hope you are happy with yourself and the people you let down.
12 hours a day study? you failed your life before any of us did. viva la future, mine has a social life...

NeoKyo

gstains ghetto! represent
HSC
hmm yea

two fists no lube up the you know what summarises it pretty well

bugger69kr

HSC
I .... GOT . ...PWNEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!
omg owned by indcution, owned by prove TU is perpendicular crap, owned by SHM, quest 6 i got owned...probability i got owned..quest 7 last one dat one was srzly w t f... i lost 27 marks already bwahahahahaha i wish i get my 85+ uai

liltimmy

HSC
campersdemise said:
Any person with only remotely minute common sense can see that this person is only here to geee us up. Obviously he is being sarcastic...i cant believe some of you fail to see this

CheekyPunk

HSC
Hardish test, but i think i went ok.
annoyed cause i lost a few marks. Misread that block questions, and didnt follow through in one of my proofs. I'm glad there wasnt a lot of binomial, cause that was my weakness.

philman

HSC
Pretty sure you guys and possibly girls aswell are all weird kunts who sit at home and study all day every day. I agree that that person will fail in life if they do 12 hours a day. Try doing 1/2 and hour to an hour a week, it works out real well. If I can do pretty poorly in that exam without doing anything for 2 years you people must be retards. Maths is over so you can all go to hell.

asrfthvfcgfsdhd

HSC
geee up dat test was alrite wasnt dat hard i hope 2 get abt 85-90 raw mark so yeh but yeh sum parts were prtty challengin

ggarfag

HSC
onebytwo said:
are you sure?
My school scales really well .. so i think that's why there was such a big jump - but im not sure how it works at other schools.

Neil-1

HSC
-madelen- said:
can someone tell me how they did 4b??
umm for b) i)
i did x = cos(2pie/5 t)

and for II u let x = 9 and solve for t

louie111

HSC
N/A
but anyways i still rekon i got about 80/84 if i stuffed up somewhere
thats without 12 hours study only 2 hours the night before
how smart am i= pretty dam smart
and i got a life

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)