Maths Ext 2 Predictions/Thoughts (1 Viewer)

vishnay

God
HSC
My school let me run rampant this year, so tbh it really doesnt matter, im just gassed that if i do indeed fuck up then i dont have too much to 'redo' next year innit. I'll post all my marks on how i went this year just for you xx or ill just like PM you maybe lol. maybe even make a thread to explain how to be a no-life study bug in y11 🤓
lucky lol

hope u make all-rounder

also, all my eng essays that i wrote were pretty much cmd c cmd v (fine not exactly, i changed a fair bit prolly like half of it) from a friend who gave me her trial stuff xD, lets hope nesa doesnt fk me up on it lol
probs won't

half my grade used same exact state rank essays lol

Jojofelyx

HSC
lucky lol

hope u make all-rounder

probs won't

half my grade used same exact state rank essays lol
lets goooooooooooooo!!! perfect.
lets just hope that x2 is not a shitfest really

vishnay

God
HSC
lets goooooooooooooo!!! perfect.
lets just hope that x2 is not a shitfest really
predicting its gonna be difficult this yr

apparently with new syl they make one yr easy one yr hard and 2020 wasnt hard

i'll be relieved as long as i get to q16 lol

Jojofelyx

HSC
predicting its gonna be difficult this yr

apparently with new syl they make one yr easy one yr hard and 2020 wasnt hard

i'll be relieved as long as i get to q16 lol
aka...*Vishnay gets raw 96*

Anaya R

HSC
🧢
You got 49/50 last year didnt you Vishnay....but it wasnt good enough for you, so you're back wishing for vengeance...or maybe you just enjoy x1 who knows.

Lol tbh, i fkn hate x2 but x1 on the other hand is a pleasant surprise, absolutely love it. Out here coppin like shitty raw mid-70s low 80s in x2 trials, and then getting mid/high 60s for x1, idk how that works but it is what it is. Plz carry my atar x1 and bio plz
I felt this spiritually
Though this was because my panicked online trials mind thought cos3x = cosxcos2x (for 2 x 4 mark questions)

Jojofelyx

HSC
I felt this spiritually
Though this was because my panicked online trials mind thought cos3x = cosxcos2x (for 2 x 4 mark questions)
wait.....youre telling me it doesnt !?!?!?!? 😳

tito981

HSC
what do you guys reckon the raw mark for a 97 is gonna be this yr?

jxdesml

HSC
I am stressedddddddd I don’t know what exactly I should do now and tomorrow it feels pointless to do any questions. 😐

jxdesml

HSC
As in you're unprepared? Or just concerned about being unprepared?
Probably the latter i’ve done like 20 past papers the past few months but not any recently. And just the sheer possibility of questions they could ask in the exam is freaking scary. I don’t even wanna aim for an E4 anymore, but I feel like I’ve put in so much effort, it will be dissapointing to give it up now.

TheShy

HSC
I'm a bit worried about MCQ for some reason lol
they always seem to touch on some pretty niche points or throw some mean looking scenarios especially in the more recent exams
I reckon mcq 10 is gonna be related to graphs and inequalities, like they tell us characterisitic of a 2 functions, and they give inequalities using those. 100% think theres gonna be one worded proof question, asking for a counterexample or negating or something of the sorts

Anaya R

HSC
Probably the latter i’ve done like 20 past papers the past few months but not any recently. And just the sheer possibility of questions they could ask in the exam is freaking scary. I don’t even wanna aim for an E4 anymore, but I feel like I’ve put in so much effort, it will be dissapointing to give it up now.
I think just read over the trial papers and ask yourself if you can solve it. If you can, move on. If not, try and do it.
It will show how much you really know.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)