• Best of luck to the class of 2024 for their HSC exams. You got this!
    Let us know your thoughts on the HSC exams here
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Maths Standard 2 2024 HSC Solutions (2 Viewers)

ihatehsc24

the screen to the ring to the pen to the king
HSC
slayyyy, am actually confused how they get our final hsc mark for the subject, cuz dont they consider internals too? (i think i did better in internals than the hsc so)
ur hsc mark is the average of your internal mark (based on ur ranking) and external mark (aligned)

Shabang

HSC
slayyyy, am actually confused how they get our final hsc mark for the subject, cuz dont they consider internals too? (i think i did better in internals than the hsc so)
So you have your raw mark, which is what you do in the exam eg you get a 90. Then NESA moderates it and in some cases 90 will become 93. This will become your examination mark. the internal mark/assessment mark is the mark that your rank in the cohort attains. eg if you're 1st but say you get an aligned mark of 93 but your friend gets an aligned mark of 98, then since that 98 was the highest mark, you as the rank 1 student get to keep that mark. Your hsc mark will then average the 93 and 98 to give you 96

Last edited:

Zuzie

HSC
N/A
Here are my solutions to this years exam! I know there have been other solutions but there have been wrong answers in them, so I was told to make my own set. Let me know if I have any errors in it as well!
Can you check your answers to Q8 and Q15 MC.
Not sure they are correct??

Jeff burgess

HSC
N/A
Here are my solutions to this years exam! I know there have been other solutions but there have been wrong answers in them, so I was told to make my own set. Let me know if I have any errors in it as well!
The answer is 36(b) is 19.7 m. You made a mistake when subtracting ....should be 19.67408 (ie 19.7 m to 1 d.p.) ....not 19.37408 (19.4 m)....

redisdead

HSC
Damn who knew the last question was so simple o_O I'm screwed
That aside though thank you very much for the resource it's very helpful :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)