Maths trials! (1 Viewer)

clry

HSC
So what's everyone doing in preparation for this.. much anticipated exam? There's the obvious completion of numerous past papers (including the darned JR trials!)

Everyone prepared, everyone happy?
(everyone's is on Monday, yes?)

P

pinkcupcakes

So what's everyone doing in preparation for this.. much anticipated exam? There's the obvious completion of numerous past papers (including the darned JR trials!)

I've done 2 past papers. Decent marks.
I think I just might go over some rules tomorrow.. like simpsons/etc. and finance maths :)
I'm confidence with 2u, but I'm pretty sure I'm screwed for 3u. But its only 1 unit.. might not even count so meh hhaha

How are you going? What marks are you getting is CSSA trials?

khfreakau

HSC

Tuesday/Next Monday for me.

erob

HSC
Uni Grad

Past papers mostly, from the Success One book, and going over the formulas.

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
Past CSSA 2010-2006 and SGS past trials 2010-2007.
Haven't done them yet.
I've done a few for mx1 actually but I have Monday night to Thursday night to change that so I should be set.
Shit that mx2 is before mx1 in trial and hsc. :/

clry

HSC
I've done 2 past papers. Decent marks.
I think I just might go over some rules tomorrow.. like simpsons/etc. and finance maths :)
I'm confidence with 2u, but I'm pretty sure I'm screwed for 3u. But its only 1 unit.. might not even count so meh hhaha

How are you going? What marks are you getting is CSSA trials?
Yeah going alright, haven't done much as I have 4 exams next week, so been working on the other sub's too. But for CSSA trials only getting low 80s atm, but after I finish revising should be mid 90s. Still have to go over exponential differentiation + trig. Oh joy. Haha.

umz93

HSC
Yeah going alright, haven't done much as I have 4 exams next week, so been working on the other sub's too. But for CSSA trials only getting low 80s atm, but after I finish revising should be mid 90s. Still have to go over exponential differentiation + trig. Oh joy. Haha.
Nice
Im around the same with CSSA trials. TBH i think they are a bit overrated...

clry

HSC
Yeah they definitely are. Go do a Ruse trial or a Grammar trial, get through them and you'll ace CSSA.. But seeing as though my school is just doing CSSA, I figured it's better to do all their trials (probs only 2006+) first to get a gauge of what they'll ask, and if I have time I'll do a Ruse trial.

HSC
Uni Grad
my maths trials are on this upcoming friday (MX1) and next monday (MX2)

I've practiced papers, most notably trials from other schools, as well as a few CSSA papers for 3U and 4U. CSSA is pretty overrated, although harder from Q1-6 in the 4U section, but nevertheless, Q7's and 8s for CSSA are about the same level as other trial papers..

I've been getting around 75-80/84 on avg for 3U papers and around 90-105/120 in my 4U trial papers. :)

clry

HSC
my maths trials are on this upcoming friday (MX1) and next monday (MX2)

I've practiced papers, most notably trials from other schools, as well as a few CSSA papers for 3U and 4U. CSSA is pretty overrated, although harder from Q1-6 in the 4U section, but nevertheless, Q7's and 8s for CSSA are about the same level as other trial papers..

I've been getting around 75-80/84 on avg for 3U papers and around 90-105/120 in my 4U trial papers. :)
Just keep it up and you, sir, will definitely be right for the trials :)

HSC
Uni Grad
Just keep it up and you, sir, will definitely be right for the trials :)
I should be fine for maths, but for 3U I want to retain 1st place, so for the 3U trial imma aim for full marks, and not lose anymore than 4 marks :p

HSC
Uni Grad
Not good enough! :p
ffuuu :p

i hope they give the independent paper so that students in my school can get screwed over in the trials, and then I'll own it :)

but honestly, I'm hoping it won't be too hard, not too easy either (I make so many silly mistakes on easy papers =_=), and I'm hoping to be able to get at least 9/12 for the last question, with full marks in everything else...

clry

HSC
ffuuu :p

i hope they give the independent paper so that students in my school can get screwed over in the trials, and then I'll own it :)

but honestly, I'm hoping it won't be too hard, not too easy either (I make so many silly mistakes on easy papers =_=), and I'm hoping to be able to get at least 9/12 for the last question, with full marks in everything else...
Honestly, just keep at it and you'll do fine. The fact that you have the rank already means that you're already than all those other mother fuckers! Haha. So get of BOS and do some study!

HSC
Uni Grad
Honestly, just keep at it and you'll do fine. The fact that you have the rank already means that you're already than all those other mother fuckers! Haha. So get of BOS and do some study!
heh im doing english study atm, need my ranks up for english though.. =_=

jamesfirst

HSC
I have to get 90% + or I get flogged by my teacher.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)