Maths Tuition (1 Viewer)

M@C D@DDY

HSC
bet u he;s not a teacher y dun he prove it wat skool u from??

~*HSC 4 life*~

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Maths Tutor
You're all obviously chain smoking, poker machine addict Westies, whose parents don't know how to hold down a job.

Dude, don't say stuff like that when you're selling yourself :rolleyes:

Rahul

Dead Member
Maths_Tutor, i am interested. i live out west, so do you mind if i come to your house?

btw, like i said, i am a westie, so i would be chain smoking during our hour. also, since my parents cant hold down a job, would you mind if i pay you in 10 and 5 cent coins, that i have been collecting since i was 3?

thanks.

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
Lol, I dont think hes going to notice you Rahul, considering he only posted 3 times in early 2003.

Grey Council

Legend
HSC
yeah, thats what i'm saying. WHY THE HELL YOU POSTING HERE AT ALL! lol, the guy posted one and a half years ago. I don't think ridiculing him will be noticed. Just forget this post.

its over.

perfectionist

I M SpEcIaL....SpEcIaL...
HSC
N/A
My maths tutor was real good...firstly his charges were toooo low....like $35 for 2 hrs...and since i have a twin sis, we paid $70 for 2 hours, and he used to come to my place and tutor ..... and on top of it...he was/is a professional teacher.

Grey Council

Legend
HSC
damn your quick hatty. ;)
*Takes his hat off in respect*
:D
gawd, me and my bad jokes. lol

Sirius Black

Maths is beautiful
HSC
Originally posted by peterepete
i recently moved to the north shore from liverpool and i can tell u that its quite diff out here many of my friends from my new school have private tutors and pay as much as 80 bucks for 1hr and a half, a few pay 30 an hr but the tutors live in strathfield and stuff but basically everything here is more expensive.

Tuition may be helpful(no matter where it is). however the major element of success is your own hard working. Look at Ruse, they have most wonderful teachers and students, but how many of them can sore 100? Less than 5 out of more than 1000 students

Sirius Black

Maths is beautiful
HSC
btw, my tutor was IMO medal winner and doing PhD on Maths. he is extremely nice to us because he gave us extra lesson for free. It is best defence to the so-called" boys selective school teacher". He is doing lots of unpaid work because he LOVES maths rather than poker machine.

:: ck ::

Actuarial Boy
HSC
fuk stop bringing this thread up again its so old... T_T SOMEONE DELETE IT!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)