Mazda Mx6 What do you think? (1 Viewer)

7th Sign

HSC

I think I am going to get one of these for my first car, any one else have one got any info on it? any fans of them on here. I think their one of the best looking cars for around 8k-10k bracket

7th Sign

HSC
Argonaut said:
I hate to be the Devil's Advocate ... no, wait I love to be the Deveil's Advocate, but I'm pretty sure an MX6 will come under the heading of a "sports car" so your insurance premiums are going to be up for someone your age.

it is under the 2door coupe description

any ways i pay for the car and my parents are paying for insurance thats the deal...

7th Sign

HSC
man no offence daddyk but thoes mx6s look to ricey for me, I just want a clean looking one :D

i wish i lived in the usa but these goo for such good prices over their :(

SlipStream

HSC
Err, DaddyK those MX6s are FWD. :)

They're OK. For the money I'd rather have other stuff though.

redslert

yes, my actual brain
HSC
stay away from the four wheel steeling models, more trouble than they are worth but it does come it handy when doing U-turns, especially in sydney side streets!

check plastics and hoses, mazda cars are generally reliable but plastic parts are the worst and will crack etc

if you really want one than get one, but at this price range i would be looking at an integra gsr or celica or even a soarer

7th Sign

HSC
redslert said:
stay away from the four wheel steeling models, more trouble than they are worth but it does come it handy when doing U-turns, especially in sydney side streets!

check plastics and hoses, mazda cars are generally reliable but plastic parts are the worst and will crack etc

if you really want one than get one, but at this price range i would be looking at an integra gsr or celica or even a soarer

i was looking over a integra ls but their not really that top, and integra 93 + models are like 10k+ easily, I knoe the problems that are accosiated with mazdas i have been a member of the mx6 forums for a while i have been doing my research.

funniboi

HSC
i dont think he can get a turbo car ? due to the new laws and such ? or has he got his P's already ?

unless he gets an n/a mr2 (which isn't worth it in my opinon!) :p

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
i'd hit it for 8K and for free i'd drive it

gna

HSC
I'd go for a 95 Celica or 42 Prelude Si

SlipStream

HSC
Get an R31 Series 3 Nissan Skyline Silhouette GTS, higher tuned RB30E (toughest)

Or, an AE86 Toyota Sprinter/Levin, with the 100kW 4AGE 1.6L (most cred)

Or, an 89 Subaru Brumby and drop an EJ20T from a WRX into it (fastest)

Or, an E30 BMW 323i coupe, with a tickled 2.3L I6 EFI to sound delicious (coolest)

Or, an AX Ford Telstar Ghia 5-speed 2.5L V6 (non AWS)

They're my preferences if I had $8k to play with, although I'd buy a Brumby and drop the EJ20 in on my own for that much, and have a weapon of car. A sleeper, too.

waddle_828

*waves*
HSC
i'm probably being ignorant here,

but were the mx-6s the predecessor to the eunos?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)