media personalities that you dont like (1 Viewer)

Butterfly_Wings

Cornflake Girl
HSC
Well, I heard Beauty and the Beast is being axed...so no more stan OR doug.

I liked Stan better than Doug too...he is a complete arshole and I hated him, but thats what made the show great! I like Doug much better in terms of personality, but the show has been SO boring since he came.:(

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
awwwwwwww poor Tim Bailey he only means well, he's better than some of the other completly boring weather people. BTW have you seen the new weather channel (by new i mean new format)? Itssssss so clueless

mannnnndy

chocoholic
I saw my first episode of teletubbies the other day and I have nfi what the hell is going on. lots of hellos and goodbyes, running around making weird noises, and little kids doing the same thing. Its really bloody annoying after the first 30 seconds, and that sun.......that thing is creepy. can we shoot the teletubbies now? :sniper:

:: ck ::

Actuarial Boy
HSC
rofl i shit myself when i see telletubbies on tv

its fcukn fnnny

well that happened after i saw some full frontal version (woah mad memory.. 5 yaers ago) of telletubbies
or should i say

telestubbies

they were pushing old ladies down the stairs and drinking it up so bad hahahahahaha

mannnnndy

chocoholic
haha, full frontal was good, esp the telestubbies :D The one I saw was when the telestubbies got kicked out of the bar and had find money from somewhere, so they went around carjacking ppl :lol:

lengstar

HSC
Fat Assed Sarah Marie from that stupid big brother thing

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
Originally posted by natstar
what about Jeanie Little of Beauty and the Beast. She is so annoying!!! And what about that Carlotta chick, or should i say MAN.
Christina Agulaira really shits me cuz she totally looks awful and gross in the clothes she wears. I really liked who old image better when she actaully had good songs and attempted to wear clothes.
jeanie was annoying like hell - the way she would talk - like THE NANNY PART 2. ''Now StAaaAAaAAaN..." there was another chick on beauty that stan would always fight with.. i think her name was ita.. ira? something along those lines! those fightes were classics!

yeah christina agularira shits me up the wall sideways as well... she knows she pretty and the fame got to her head i suppose... she's just being 'sexy' - in one of her songs shes like 'a guy can go round wear close to nothing than he's the man, if a girl does the same she's a whore' ...

well she does have a good point tho

jessika

law chicky
HSC
Originally posted by ToOhEyZ

jeanie was annoying like hell - the way she would talk - like THE NANNY PART 2. ''Now StAaaAAaAAaN..." there was another chick on beauty that stan would always fight with.. i think her name was ita.. ira? something along those lines! those fightes were classics!

ita buttrose, is who your talking about, and she wears way too much makeup.

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
she should wear a mask or something, increase the tv ratings a little.

foxy

i was made for lovin u...
does Ita buttrose have a lisp, or is it just my ears playin up and making me think that way???

btw...i can't stand richard wilkins! its just that damn "i'm sooo good" glimmer in his eyes! :mad:

Actuarial Boy
HSC
Originally posted by mannnnndy
haha, full frontal was good, esp the telestubbies :D The one I saw was when the telestubbies got kicked out of the bar and had find money from somewhere, so they went around carjacking ppl :lol:
lol !!! ahahhaaha

i also heard on the news or something in britain that the purple teletubby sexually harassed some man hahaahahahaha

i dunno if its true i just remember my friend telling me so

Actuarial Boy
HSC
Originally posted by mannnnndy
lol !!! ahahhaaha
when my sister says the purple teletubby is her favourite i crack up so bad

i heard from my friend that in britain the purple teletubby sexually harassed some man hahaahahahaha

i dunno if its true i just remember my friend telling me so

edit : wtf .. the site is screwing up im not lying or tryin to spam
i pressed the submit button and it sed there was a problem so u shud refresh - i did so and now theres 2 posts NO BS!

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)