media personalities that you dont like (1 Viewer)

Butterfly_Wings

Cornflake Girl
HSC
omg I can't believe all these people that don't like rove!:eek:

He is a huge smartarse, which is usually a bad thing....but the difference is that he knows he's a smartarse, and he plays it up on purpose...thats what makes him come off funny, to me. And I like that he can laugh at himself, always pointing out how short he is, or dressing up as a girl and lip-synching to some crappy film clip.:D

hgpstar

Originally posted by jessika
in the tic tac ad, theres this really annoying chick with yuk hair, and a weird voice, for some reason her voice just annoys me.
"great, huh?" *corny grin* yeah it shits me too.

nikki webster is pretty high onthe "please shoot" list. apparently she's a snobbly little thing, too.

Christine

beige member
HSC
Originally posted by hgpstar

"great, huh?" *corny grin* yeah it shits me too.

nikki webster is pretty high onthe "please shoot" list. apparently she's a snobbly little thing, too.
apparently shes going to oakhill college next year?

GJ_JOE

blood brother
oh, what about the osbournes....what shits me about them is that they're always talking shit about someone....dunno if its true (i hope it is), but i read that christina aguilera roughed up kelly osbourne at a party and osbourne was scared shitless (and speechless)

Butterfly_Wings

Cornflake Girl
HSC
omg i LOVE the osbournes!
Except jack...he shits me. But I love the others! I feel sorry for Ozzy though.:(

I don't know about Christina Aguilera fighting Kelly at a party, but I know Kelly spat on Christinas car. :D And I heard Natalie Imbruglia and Kelly had some big fight...

GJ_JOE

blood brother
I used to love them too but then I got sick of them bitching about everybody else like they're better than everyone else.

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
Originally posted by hgpstar

she's a hell snob. I danced at carols in the domain a couple of years ago and she was there and fully had a hissy fit cos someone moved her drink! She was acting like a 3 year old! We couldn't believe it!!

Rahul

Dead Member
yeh dat tic tac add is sooo sad.

i seriously dun noe how they r promoting tic tacs.

Rove is alright....he noes wen to b funny....he not as bad as some other ppl....

*steve erwin's wife...dunno her name *crickey!*
*all people from that danoz direct thing (and any presenters like them) esp teh american ones!
*the host of beauty and the beast....he is so soft and gentle....Stan Zamanik was so much better. he made the show interesting.

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
the Principal face cream stuff! Omg god that Victoria woman who sits there on the lounge while people comment how good her skin looks even though its sooooo obvious shes had like 50 face lifts. Her skin is so fukin tight! Omg that infomercial annoys me sooooo much!!!!!!

T

tekster

Originally posted by Twintip
Man how can you dislike Sandra Sully? She's a MILF!
Well now I know someone who stays up to watch Ten's late night news. heh.

jessika

law chicky
HSC
Originally posted by Rahul
yeh dat tic tac add is sooo sad.

*the host of beauty and the beast....he is so soft and gentle....Stan Zamanik was so much better. he made the show interesting.
yeah hes annoying, cause now theres less bitching and fighting!!!!

Rahul

Dead Member
Originally posted by jessika

yeah hes annoying, cause now theres less bitching and fighting!!!!
i reckon...at tyms u have to wonder if he is meant to b d beauty or d beast....

i remember once some woman walked out on stan....dats entetainment....she chucked a skitz....LOL

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
yer it was Jan Murray they hated each other they had like screaming matches every episode it was great

hurrotisrobbo

Cabbage
HSC
Originally posted by Rahul
yeh dat ___ ___ add is sooo sad.

i seriously dun noe how they r promoting ___ ___s.
Promoting brand awareness - you were talking about ___ ___s, weren't you?

At least that what it seems the marketing people think (any advertising is good advertising).

If anyone here goes into Marketing/Making Ads (I know, I know, marketing isn't all about making ads), please take note that if you annoy some people they'll go out of their way to ignore certain companies / products, ie. that F*@!ING M_D_____s ad!

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
the aim of that ad is primarily to familiarise the public with the product. Which it has obviously done, because you all seem to remember what the ad is promoting, so whether or not you like it, they have achieved their goals

And BTW that ad is MEANT to be old fashioned, thats how they advertised things back then, it is just an attempt at gaining attention by using a unique format, which it has certainly done.

natt

I hate!!!

barney and TIM BAILey!!
hes a short little wrench and barney is just mmmm sooo gay!!!

*takes a few deep breaths*
................................................Im ok now.Really! im over it....

*thinks about tens weather report
*SHUDDERS*

Rahul

Dead Member
Originally posted by YEAR11
yer it was Jan Murray they hated each other they had like screaming matches every episode it was great
yeh dats her!!! that was so funny... "STan!!..." LOL

mannnnndy

chocoholic
I thought it was funny how stan would always pay out all the beauties (esp jeannie little) just to get a reaction out of them. :D stan was the person that made beauty & the beast what it was. the new guy just sucks. hes too nice

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)