Mental social ability is broken? (4 Viewers)

HSCAREA

HSC
N/A
Me too. I think the secret is asking open ended questions that let people rant on, than again what do i know.
aha yes, but I hate it when they just start rambling on about something that doesn't interest me and never stop. It's annoying.

mnmaa

HSC
N/A
Just reading the first post by OP...
Isnt it more likely that there is something wrong with you rather than everyone else?:p

I Study Hard

HSC
I've always felt more comfortable around the opposite sex tbh so I can't really relate to that but I am pretty awkward when it comes to social situations.
I recommend a wingman, not necessarily to help you pick up chicks but a friend who can also help the flow of your conversation with a stranger/friend you just haven't met yet.
I do it for my male friends ALL the time, breaks the ice, and if they're at a loss for words I help keep the conversation moving ;P

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
I've always felt more comfortable around the opposite sex tbh so I can't really relate to that but I am pretty awkward when it comes to social situations.
I recommend a wingman, not necessarily to help you pick up chicks but a friend who can also help the flow of your conversation with a stranger/friend you just haven't met yet.
I do it for my male friends ALL the time, breaks the ice, and if they're at a loss for words I help keep the conversation moving ;P
If you were a guy you would be gay, but for girls I think it's different.

I Study Hard

HSC
If you were a guy you would be gay, but for girls I think it's different.
Well I'm a girl, but my bestfriend is a guy and he has a shitload of female friends and he is most definitely not gay =)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)