Mentoring (2 Viewers)

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Phanatic said:
Sure. I'll generally make myself known somehow anyway. I tend to be loud and subversive. I corrupted Mike last year, and a few others. Mwahahahaha. :cool:
Haha corrupted for EVAAAL!!!

Phanatic said:
Valentines Day. Ooooooh. Is that because Mentors are geeks and nerds who can't get dates, and so have no plans that day?
*ahem* Being a mentor is like going on the hunt, fresh meat to the slaughter :p

HSC
N/A
Phanatic said:
Valentines Day. Ooooooh. Is that because Mentors are geeks and nerds who can't get dates, and so have no plans that day?
Only SCMP Mentors :p

I'm seriously considering turning up with paper roses on that day, and handing them out to everyone to lighten the mood. There has GOT to be something good in return for giving up Valentine's day!!!

*looks forward to being corrupted*

X

xeuyrawp

... said:
so..

you guys ready for next wk?

:p
Yup. :)

The whole path business will annoy me.

The bit I'm most scared about is ignoring a shy kid or offending someone with my disgusting version of humour.

HSC
N/A
I'm looking forward to it mostly (the yellow T-shirt scares me slightly but oh well). I have another suprise planned for it! :D (it's a much smaller suprise and won't really affect many people, but what the hey)

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Shes going to stab me with some sort of tool, i know it :(

If you don't see me, you know she's buried me in the MQ woods

X

xeuyrawp

AsyLum said:
Shes going to stab me with some sort of tool, i know it :(

If you don't see me, you know she's buried me in the MQ woods
It was always going to happen. Eventually, you were going to be buried in the woods, put into someone's concrete driveway, or thrown into the ocean with shackles on.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)