Merit and Entry Scholarship conditional offers (1 Viewer)

alexandred

HSC
I know of four others (as well as myself) who've been sent Entry offers for Science (3 olympiad people though). Nobody for Merit though -- does anyone know the rough numbers for each given out?
Two of my friends have science entry offers (and since neither are Olympiad people, probably not the four you have in mind), so it seems like 10 would be a minimum for entry (making the fairly safe assumption that between the two of us we haven't canvassed the entire group).

LoveHateSchool

Retired Sept '14
HSC
Uni Grad
Two of my friends have science entry offers (and since neither are Olympiad people, probably not the four you have in mind), so it seems like 10 would be a minimum for entry (making the fairly safe assumption that between the two of us we haven't canvassed the entire group).
There was 8 merit scholarships in my year, and 12 entry scholarships in my year.

For science faculty btw.

http://sydney.edu.au/science/cstudent/ug/student_experience/awards/2013_Awards_Evening_Program.pdf

Gives you an idea of the awards on offer and how many receive them if you flick through it.

someth1ng

Retired Nov '14
HSC
Uni Grad
There's quite a lot of scholarships on offer (and a lot that aren't merit/entry scholarships) but they're very hard to get - if you get any, you should be VERY happy.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)