• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Merlin... again (1 Viewer)

crazyhomo

under pressure
HSC
can you people stop writing novels? you've got way too much time on your hands

tWiStEdD

deity of ultimate reason
HSC
so funny, coming from you.

i dont see you having much else to do with your life, homo.

Katie is the only person who's approached this rationally.

Egg, just coz you have a heart, doesnt mean you should let it bleed. I have a heart, but blood is precious.. it keeps the brain functioning properly. that's perhaps the major distinction you could make between you and i.

thorrnydevil

Ancient Member
HSC
N/A
Katie, I know why I fell in love with you! You make me laugh, your smart and you have a great understanding of the world!!! *Sigh* ;-) Yes, lets go say sorry to the seals. Then I wanna apologise to the whales because the Japanese kill them-them naughty Japanese. And yeah, COTCH is just an off shoot of the Hippy Party, sorry "Greens".

HOMO: Are you thick or high? Dude, your not ment to drink the bong water. NO OFFENCE WAS INTENDED. That has been my case from the start. Are you absolutely stupid. Thats what I've been saying the whole time you tool. No offence was intended, meaning no apology was necessary-get it you cock?

Egg: Shut up. You bore me.

crazyhomo

under pressure
HSC
thorrnydevil said:
Apology-An explanation that NO OFFENCE was intended.
You accuse me of not being able to read English properly. The offence which occured WAS intended you tool. Before you go rambling on, read the quote "properly".
thorrnydevil said:
HOMO: Are you thick or high? Dude, your not ment to drink the bong water. NO OFFENCE WAS INTENDED. That has been my case from the start.
has it really?

owoodley

thorrnydevil said:
Egg: Shut up. You bore me.

Thornydevil comes off as a very aggressive and well bigoted little man doesn't he? What is there about social and factual inadequacy, and the guilt of knowing you're wrong, that's makes one like Thorny break out in such intellectually coherent arguments??.... hmmm, small feet?

-

thorrnydevil

Ancient Member
HSC
N/A
owoodley: Aggressive - Yes
Bigoted - Yes, like everyone else in this thread
Little - No, actually, last time I checked I was 6" 4', and I'm still growing.
Guilty - No, if I knew I was guilty of knowing I was wrong I wouldn't be posting
on this thread, would I?
Small Feet - No, size 15 (American) actually

Geez, all these "small" comments. Does someone have Small Man (in your case boy) Syndrome?!?

Also, I'm honoured to be complimented on my posts by someone of your stature who has posted how many times on this thread??? Yeah, thats what I thought. In the future don't read the last page of the thread, read the whole thing before you open your mouth.

HOMO: Yes, it has.

Not-That-Bright: Totally agree with you. Lets all spit on the Little German Merlin.

owoodley

thorrnydevil said:
Geez, all these "small" comments. Does someone have Small Man (in your case boy) Syndrome?!?
----------CUT----------
Lets all spit on the Little German Merlin.

That's gold. How Freudian of you.

Enlightened_One

King of Bullshit
HSC
crazyhomo said:
'the whole Redfern thing'? you mean when the police caused the death of a teenager and they got upset about it? yeah, that was so uncalled for

I heard that the cops were not the cause of the kid's death. A video camera tape came to light proving the whole thing to be wrong. But anyway, the kid was causing trouble, so it's his own fault.

Secondly, that cop that was hit with the brick suffered massage damamge, I sympathise with that poor bastard more because he wasn't breaking the law. He was doing his job and trying to protect the people of this country.

I seriously cannot see the appeal of being a cop if you villified and used as target practice for missiles.

crazyperson999

merlin guy

He came to our school the other day - my housemaster loves refugees.

I'm undecided on refugees, but some good points came out on either side of the arguement. One thing shocked me.

If a person is kept in detention for 4 - 6 years, there is great cost to the government (latest figure i've seen in $116 per person per day)

so after they have been behind barbed wire for 6 years, they are released into society. The government welcomes them into our country with a bill for the cost of detaining them...

so, per day * 6 years =

116 * 365 * 6 = $254040 bill.

doesnt really seem fair for someone who did not even need to locked up in the first place, as they were granted access to society.

One other thing. The detention process, since its been operating has not detected one, not ONE terrorist (this is apparently what people are worried about).

Think about it - terrorist organisations rest upon billion dollar foundations - plenty of money is available for false papers, plane tickets, etc.

I dont know if anyone else has had people talking at school, but we've only heard one side of the story, so i'm not decided.

thorrnydevil

Ancient Member
HSC
N/A
crazyperson999: Yeah, it does cost heaps of money to detain illegal immigrants/"refugees." Last time I checked it was about $40,000/year for refugees kept in Australia and about $60,000-$90,000 for offshore refugees (eg. Nauru, PNG). With the false papers part, in most cases they destroy their papers while travelling to Australia. With the detention centre process not detecting any terrorist is absolutely crap. About 5 people are deported each year for suspected links with terrorists/terrorist organisations. I think you'll find that your buddy Merlin is somewhat exaggerating the facts to benefit his cause.

What school do you go to? It seems a little wierd that your school would invite only one party to speak. In most cases schools aren't really allowed to "influence" their students.

crazyperson999

yeah, he "wasn't allowed to share his political views". But my housemaster supports refugees, so he said whatever he wanted. I dont mind having him talk to us, but i think that with only one side of the story its a waste of time..

thorrnydevil

Ancient Member
HSC
N/A
Enlightened One: Totally agree with you. T J Hickey broke the law and it was his own fault. I don't know if he deserved death, but certainly a harsh penalty. Also, the cop in no way deserved to be injured by the rioters. In my opinion, we should of sent the army in to get rid of them, or at least a more heavily armed riot squad or SPG team. I hope they find the guy who did it and he gets punished to the full extent of the law.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)