Met a girl twice a day (1 Viewer)

LKY

HSC
N/A
Today I saw a pretty girl on a bus stop at Bankstown, she lined up behind me when we got on the same bus 922, she sat on somewhere at my back, I haven't looked back and I got off earlier than her, and I through - that is.

After I have finished a interview I went back Parramatta and walking around in Westfield, all of a sudden she appeared right in front of me walking towards me in opposite direction (I am sure that is her coz I can remember her dress). I stared at her hopping that I would attract her attention but she didn't notice at all.:frown2: I have tried to find something to say to her in that 2 seconds but it was too sudden, I couldn't find any words :cold:. I couldn't do anything but turned my head back and saw her slowly walked away from me......I was so regretful and gave myself some excuses of not saying hi to her, excuses like: it is too weird to say hi; what if she couldn't remember me? met same person twice a day is normal. And then I think, if I was prepared I would have said...bah bah bah..And swore if I met her the 3rd time today, I will definitely talk to her! But this didn't happen...

I through that was not a luck coincidence, there was a natural affinity that brought us together. Bankstown and Parramatta are far apart! Have you guys had similar experience?

Last edited:

chuha

HSC
N/A
Or you could be reading way too much into this......

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
It's only weird if you're all "HEY REMEMEBR ME FROM TEH BUS!!!" If you chatted to her randomly, and it came up in the conversation, you could be all "oh wow, we were on the same bus? How interesting."

Basically, it's not weird to talk to her, just disguise your stalking.

LKY

HSC
N/A
It's only weird if you're all "HEY REMEMEBR ME FROM TEH BUS!!!" If you chatted to her randomly, and it came up in the conversation, you could be all "oh wow, we were on the same bus? How interesting."

Basically, it's not weird to talk to her, just disguise your stalking.
I have thought about the random chat way, if she knows we met before, she will knows that the chat is not random!!
I was not stalking. When you stalk her, you don't want her notice that.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Pretend it is a random pick up, and if she says that YOU can turn it all around and be all "you stalking me? was I that memorable?!"

I see what you're trying to do. You're using rapport to initiate a conversation. That's fine, great even, but travelling on the same bus is not a mutual, exclusive attribute; you can't use it as a rapport initiator without seeming desperate and weird.

iRuler

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
happens, relax you're not the only special one. But it's weird talking to someone like that, unless you're gifted at it and can make it seem natural. I know I cant :(

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
Pretend it is a random pick up, and if she says that YOU can turn it all around and be all "you stalking me? was I that memorable?!"

I see what you're trying to do. You're using rapport to initiate a conversation. That's fine, great even, but travelling on the same bus is not a mutual, exclusive attribute; you can't use it as a rapport initiator without seeming desperate and weird.
OP, take this advice. jumb speaks the truth.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
You have to use the Shadowdude's proven way of initiating conversation. You have to comment on a mutual topic common to both of you such that it would make for interesting conversation.

For example, if she's reading a book - you can comment on the book. It's very simple, it's quite logical and it has worked to great happiness on my behalf. True story.

stampede

doin it tuff
HSC
You have to use the Shadowdude's proven way of initiating conversation. You have to comment on a mutual topic common to both of you such that it would make for interesting conversation.

For example, if she's reading a book - you can comment on the book. It's very simple, it's quite logical and it has worked to great happiness on my behalf. True story.
uh dude he just said the 2nd time he saw her she was walkin past him in the opposite direction, if he wanted her he would have had to turn around and stalk her till he could safely approach her

slyhunter

Retired
HSC
If OP feels there is natural affinity, then he will expect this to happen again lol

LKY

HSC
N/A
uh dude he just said the 2nd time he saw her she was walkin past him in the opposite direction, if he wanted her he would have had to turn around and stalk her till he could safely approach her
Exactly. The hardest thing is that I have to think and act in 2 sec.

Omnipotence

Kendrick Lamar
HSC
Uni Grad

Yep take advice from Shadowdude...

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Exactly. The hardest thing is that I have to think and act in 2 sec.
I know. Like my photo with the jelly wrestlers... I could only think: "LOOK AT THE CAMERA!"

According to mitchy (I think), I have to put my arms around the females next time. Next time... when will that be?

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
I know. Like my photo with the jelly wrestlers... I could only think: "LOOK AT THE CAMERA!"

According to mitchy (I think), I have to put my arms around the females next time. Next time... when will that be?
Make sure you don't hoverhand.

stampede

doin it tuff
HSC

lol dude no

taking a foto with some chicks shouldnt confuse you and have u handhovering

you are asian so its acceptable dw about it

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)