Midyear enrolment - how to enrol in subjects? (1 Viewer)

recursive

HSC
N/A
I got an offer from UTS (good bye UWS yaaaaayyyyy! :D ) and did the online acceptance.

I went into 'My Student Admin' but I can't see any options to enroll in subjects. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Cheers,
G.

wrxsti

Rambo
HSC
I got an offer from UTS (good bye UWS yaaaaayyyyy! :D ) and did the online acceptance.

I went into 'My Student Admin' but I can't see any options to enroll in subjects. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Cheers,
G.
If you cant see any options then your not enrolled into UTS. There has been alot of phishing scams targeting new enrollments for UTS students in 2009.

Im sorry, your still going to be stuck at UWS.

tehpyro

Lord of Bored
HSC
Im sorry, your still going to be stuck at UWS.
While that would be funny, I think the fact that OP can log into My Student Admin discredits this theory.

recursive said:
Can anyone point me in the right direction?
Assuming the most common things occur most commonly (they do), you expand My Web Enrolment then choose Enrolment. It's only open from 8am-10pm on weekdays, so if you did it outside these hours it's not going to show up. Honestly, there are so many things that could go wrong for new students that it's hard to just guess what happened.

If it doesn't show up by, say, Tuesday, call the student centre: 9514 1222.

recursive

HSC
N/A
Thanks for the replies. No, it wasn't a phishing scam unless it was the scammers that sent me the offer notification by mail.

I figured it out, it seems that during the offer acceptance process I chose to enrol in person rather than online. The website made it look as though I had to choose a consultation time, I didn't see the option to not do so because it was a tiny little thing buried right down the bottom of the page.

Oh well, at least I got into the course I wanted. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)