Misadventure Question (Srs. thread) (1 Viewer)

youmadbra

HSC
N/A
Guys i've recently developed a hernia (I need to go doctors tomorrow)
I want to apply for misadventure for my last 2 exams which are next week (Senior Science and Hospo.)
What happens to my mark for senior science (i'm rank 1)
And my hospo teacher said my internal mark becomes my hsc exam mark (no scaling, no nothing - it's a tvet course)

The pain is pretty bad, I soldiered on for my PDHPE exam today (bad idea) lol.

jessxxxr

HSC
Guys i've recently developed a hernia (I need to go doctors tomorrow)
I want to apply for misadventure for my last 2 exams which are next week (Senior Science and Hospo.)
What happens to my mark for senior science (i'm rank 1)
And my hospo teacher said my internal mark becomes my hsc exam mark (no scaling, no nothing - it's a tvet course)

The pain is pretty bad, I soldiered on for my PDHPE exam today (bad idea) lol.
heyyy sorry i can't answer your misadventure question, but im just curious about tvet, because i do a tvet course too, so like our exam mark becomes our internal mark, what about the external mark, the other 50%? what is that made up of? or is our total mark our exam mark by itself?

youmadbra

HSC
N/A
Tvet courses (100% of hsc)
- That is, the hsc is exam is worth 100% of your hsc

Aindan

HSC
For senior science, your cohort will sit the test and the no.1 external mark they get will be given as an internal to rank 2. Then you get a higher mark based on the relative differences between you and the rest of the cohort.

Isho

Banned
HSC
N/A
edit: nvm, aindan explained better =P.

packwolf

HSC
If it effected your pdhpe performance you should have gotten a doctors cert straight after to misadventure. I would suggest writing pdhpe on the misadventure form anyway though.

It's in your interest to sit the last two exams if possible because if your misadventure is upheld you will get which ever is the greater of your exam mark or assessment mark.

youmadbra

HSC
N/A
Oh okay, I will go doctors tomorrow and then go to the school asap to apply for misadventure for PDHPE aswell

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)