Missed 2 exams (1 Viewer)

jondaes

HSC
Hi, first of all, I'm new on here, so I apologise if i've created this thread in the wrong place. I am currently in Year 11. In term 1, I missed an exam due to a family holiday. In term 3, I missed part A because I had no transport, and I don't live walking distance (But I have done B). My question is, does this affect my chance in going to Uni? I am thinking of studying Health/Medical at QUT but I obviously screwed up. The course at QUT has no prerequisites, and assumes you have the knowledge of Math B, English and Chemistry (Which, my grades are very good.) Also, a friend of mine said that they can balance your grades if one of them is bad but the others are good. Is this correct? Thanks in advance.

Crisium

Pew Pew
HSC
Nothing counts until Year 12 man

So no you haven't screwed up

Just make the most out of this year with no ragrets

tamtheman

HSC
I failed everything in year 11, now coming first in most subjects

jondaes

HSC
Damn, you guys cereal? My teacher was saying that I wouldn't receive math points or something but whatever, thanks for the replies guys. Much appreciated.

Kittyrules

I'm your density
HSC
the only way year 11 counts, and i think its being introduced next year, so you dont even get this, is that your marks are recorded for ROSA or something so that unis can look at your consistency through yr 11 and yr 12, like some people slack off in yr 11 and then in yr 12 go full steam, and unis want consistency, but that doesnt affect you this year i dont think.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)