Modern History or economics? (1 Viewer)

LOLA!!!!

HSC
N/A
I dont know which one i should choose.Which one requires more reading? and which one is more interesting?
Apparently economics is quite hard and im not sure if i would be good at it.

studentcheese

HSC
Both require a great deal of essay writing. Modern History is more interesting :)
I'd go with Economics if you're better at it.. but if you just want fun, then do Modern :p

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
LOLA!!!! said:
I dont know which one i should choose.Which one requires more reading? and which one is more interesting?
Apparently economics is quite hard and im not sure if i would be good at it.
Its pretty much like this:

During the year, you will hate your self if you choose economics over modern.

But by the end of the year, you will hate your self for taking modern over economics.

:p

Big Ad

HSC
I did both and modern shits all over economics but hope you can write cause thats all you do in both....

LOLA!!!!

HSC
N/A
wow i thought everyone would choose economics over modern.i never thought modern was as interesting.
Thanks guys for your awesome help!

Epistemophobia

Serenity Painted Death
HSC
I hate modern, but it is a good subject i just had a terrible teach

DALiE. (:

HSC
N/A
studentcheese said:
Both require a great deal of essay writing. Modern History is more interesting :)
I'd go with Economics if you're better at it.. but if you just want fun, then do Modern :p
You make it sound like Modern is all fun and games but it's not. =/
Modern is interesting if you like history but if not it can be quite boring.

So do what you like depending on your interests and what you think you can do well in.

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
DALiE. (: said:
You make it sound like Modern is all fun and games but it's not. =/
Modern is interesting if you like history but if not it can be quite boring.

So do what you like depending on your interests and what you think you can do well in.
yea but.... why the fuck would you take a history in the first place if you don't like history? that's just stupid

HSC
The extent to which you enjoy economics will highly depend on your teacher and natural skill in the subject.

I had an awesome teacher, and my class learnt virtually the entire course (including HSC) doing multiple choice and short answer questions without any boring textbook work. So it was great. Be prepared for a larger workload in modern history. Economics is concept-based and everything links together, so if you grasp it easily there's seriously little work.

You should know whether you would like modern history or economics by your general interests and curiosities.

iRuler

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
I would go for economics only because I want to learn it and I hate history so I wouldn't go for modern history, but that's just me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)