Modern History Raw Mark? (1 Viewer)

eyeswideshut

HSC
it doesn't scale that well but once you hit the 90 + mark it goes up nicely.

enoilgam

HSC
I reakon 95-97. Scaling occurs when the UAC calculates the ATAR's. This process is called aligning. Modern aligns average but scales well especially if you get in the 90's.

Uzername

B.S., M.S., M.A., Ph.D.
HSC
^ That's only for the ATAR calculator, not to calculate your HSC marks. If your raw exam mark is around 75/100, then this will be scaled to about an 85 HSC mark. This is the mark you put into the ATAR calculator. Anything above 82 will scale up for the ATAR not the HSC mark. It's okay, I couldn't get it right the first time either :p lol

enoilgam

HSC
^ That's only for the ATAR calculator, not to calculate your HSC marks. If your raw exam mark is around 75/100, then this will be scaled to about an 85 HSC mark. This is the mark you put into the ATAR calculator. Anything above 82 will scale up for the ATAR not the HSC mark. It's okay, I couldn't get it right the first time either :p lol
This

kev-is-red

HSC
N/A
Raw mark of 92 aligns to a 95-97. Ooft.

I got 90% in trials and I hadn't prepared for either of the Nazi Germany questions we got, and I only had one essay prepared for Vietnam. Feeling more confident now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)