Modern Teachers (1 Viewer)

Jordy-Anne

HSC
Our Mod.His teacher is the best, he's really funny and says the weirdest stuff, but he was good for letting us know if we were starting to fall in our marks without us looking dumb and help us who were confused about the work :)

wow!

HSC
N/A
Miffstaa said:
I'm dont know if this applies to all, but is everyones modern teachers more enthusiastic about this exam than any of the other subjects?
Our ones cames at 7:30 and handed us lolly and stress reliefs packs and then they put in our 'modern mascots' which was a bear called vladimir, a piece of the real berlin wall and russian and soviet flags on the school stage so that we could laugh when we're doing our exam and need stress relief.
It was really nice.
Hey! was that ms Hufton and arrow? They're so cool. Wish I had them for my teachers...

Melikins

HSC
Our teacher would wish us luck for all our other exams, yet today when she passed us before we went in she didn't even acknowledge us~!!

Sometimes she is sooo off with the fairies, she probably didn't realise Modern History was today!

gk0608

HSC
ahaha our teacher came into the library in the morning and told us that JUST IN CASE anyone thought of leaving early he would be standing outside with a baseball bat. luckily no one did =P. he interrogated each person as they came out of the exam though

GUSSSSSSSSSSSSS

HSC
GUSSSSSSSSSSSSS said:
so you see there was this guy who was born in 1873 and his name was Greg Nunan. he was a bit of a traitor to be honest, and he had a bit of a bald spot as well, and what Greg Nunan liked to do, was he liked to collect marbles. All sorts of marbles, it was amazing how many marbles one man could collect, the Guiness Book of Records predicts around 2billion marbles, quite a bit of marbles for you unmarbles people.

So there was this one day, where he met this loser child, and i don't want to reveal his name, so let's call him Ryan G., oh wait, that's too obvious, lets call him R. Gilfoyle. And so these two, they like to get into a bit of shenanigans, especially with the marbles. This one time, i'll let you into the secret, havent told anyone in 15 years, they got some marbles, and quite funny, they put it down their pants. And that was the first time they HAD any balls in their pants, "hey, what else am i meant to do?" said Brian. And then after they did it, they got in trouble from Greg's Nazi parents, Frau Cook and Frau Carter, both hitler lovers.

but back to the story. They collected so many marbles. Green marbles, blue marbles, yellow marbles, red marbles, black marbles, not to be racist but the black marbles were nicknamed fabians, bluey green marbles, greeny blue marbles, and sometimes when you were lucky, you got a blue-green marble. But they used to gun marbles. They didn't have many other friends, because they were so good at marbles, unlike Angus wilkinson, who had sooo many friends it was ridiculous. He had more friends than greg and Ryan had marbles. Not to mention he was also a freak at ping pong. Part of the elusive team team.

There was this one day when Greg and Ryan were playing marbles. To be honest, Ryan was pretty shit at marbles, but Greg, whoa, they called hmi eagle eye ed. And that's a pretty big compliment. But anyway they were playing thsi game at gordon library and if you had ever been there, you would know that there are quite a few expert marble players there. So many in fact, that you couldn't couldn't count them. In fact, i think it was where all the Chinese boat people went, when they came over. So Greg was involved in this tight game with these two brothers, they were twins, two sets of twins in fact. Pradeep and Rohith George and Brian and Conan Kwan and their half brother Angus wilkinson. And anyway what happened was that Greg lost the game and he was so pissed off that he went mental.

HE LOST HIS MARBLES!!!

dude gus that was like such an awesome joke

you and wen han, and brian are like the einsteins of comedy

Aristotles

HSC
sonyaleeisapixi said:
Same deal here! My modern/ex hist teacher is so in love with his job. Hes my mentor too, that man literally carried me at times.
Exactly the same with my teacher. Really cool, we come after our exam talking about it and goes it was the best questions he had seen in a while, especially the time frame of the years in the question about Germany.

treehat

HSC
Hahah, my teacher decided that it'd be funny to put up posters of Hitler etc. saying good luck to us.. it did help actually lol..

kateisgreat08

HSC
My teacher is the funniest man. he mumbles and if you don't know him he is hard to understand. he and our legal studies teacher took us on a trip to Vietnam at the beginning of this year. only 4 students went (me and 3 of my BEST friends) and we had the greatest time.

He really looked after us throughout the year. and was super supportive before and after the exam

cheers sir.

meechfan

live.laugh.love
HSC
Uni Grad
how about mine.. he never showed up... for the entire thing.. he was sick!... no claims of sorry I couldn' make it... to the students... anyway removed a lot of the pressure on us

renny 123

HSC
I love my modern teacher too :uhhuh:
When we do in class assessments she gives us all lollypops.. pretty cute!

ps. i want a modern mascot tooooooo!

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
All hail the Venerable Fowler!
OOOOOH!
AAAAAAH!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)