Moisturiser? (2 Viewers)

Shaynie69

HSC
Loreal's Pure Zone works wonders.

Expensive but you cant put a price on beauty!

_Bushra_

wtf?!
Hoping to befriend somebody nice at club MQ *freak
HSC
natstar said:
yeah it is bushra. Has anyone tried lorel Happy Derm
awww you cutie pie! *hug*

I was in parra today with my bestie and in kmart they had this great deal. The whole happyderm pack and a panoramic macara was only $26

Ive tried the moisturiser but i didnt try the cleansar so I cant make an accurate judgement so I didnt buy it...but it was a great deal

miaomiao

HSC
N/A
I have l'oreal happyderm. It's so so. Smells really nice but same deal with all the chemicals, colouring and fragrance, its jam packed with em. It's more of a cosmetic moisturiser than a beneficial one if you get what I mean... it has abit of shimmer in it but its not moisturising enough for winter if u ask me.

asscookie

dork.
HSC
I like facial lotions with AHAs, they moisturise your skin but stop flakiness at the same time. Neostrata is good for that.

Papaw ointment is good for lips, too. I have a tub of it for home, and a tube of it for going out. You should be able to buy it at the chemist or Woolies, it's fairly cheap.

chelzmalee

death by pastry
HSC
Coolies, thanks for the info guys. For once it's pretty consistant. :)

Off to buy moisturiser... tomorrow. :uhhuh:

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
cetaphil and biotherm are the best. paw paw is good but too sticky and thick for the face, only the lips. it makes them rosy, too for a while.

tomorrows_angel

tomorrow is too soon...
HSC
i'm pretty sure you can buy ithe pawpaw stuff in the health food section at woolies. (well when i worked there it was in the health food section... don't ask me why. they also had incense there.) It's kinda hard to look when you don't relly know what you're looking for, and most people in the shop don't know where it is!

i stick with cetaphil. my skin gets really dry with topical acne treatments and cetaphil works wonders... 2 days and you look really healthy again.

_Bushra_

wtf?!
Hoping to befriend somebody nice at club MQ *freak
HSC
i tried the paw paw stuff on my face and it didnt look dewy dammit just oily...thank god i didnt apply it before going out! it was before going to bed to make my skin great in the morning and it did...it makes my lips so great and soft and not dry

happyderm was dodgy when i tried it so i wont be buying it

Lennie

_Bushra_ said:
i tried the paw paw stuff on my face and it didnt look dewy dammit just oily...thank god i didnt apply it before going out! it was before going to bed to make my skin great in the morning and it did...it makes my lips so great and soft and not dry

happyderm was dodgy when i tried it so i wont be buying it

How much did you put on?? You only need a a tiny bit.
If you just put it on your cheeks it looks okay.

Lennie

_Bushra_ said:
whoops i put it all over my face and I only used a bit though...it goes a long way!
Haha i feel mean for giving you faulty advice now :p

But i promise once you figure out how to wear it, you will be hooked :p

chelzmalee

death by pastry
HSC
I put that paw paw ointment on my heels... Fantastic!

I might try a tiny bit on my face tonite and see how it goes.

I tried Clinique, it's not bad...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)