• No

Votes: 26 44.1%

• Total voters

LaCe

chillin, killin, illin
HSC
DigitalFortress said:
This afternoon,
I was given the answers to the CSSA 2005 Trial Physics paper.

My physics exam isn't for 2 weeks!

It was accidentally put into my English papers.
Now, i'm failing physics pretty hard, but I couldn't look at them. I just thought of my friends doing after school classes, working there arses off and I couldn't look at them.
And I really needed to do well in this trial (I want above 90 and physics is definately my fail point). As soon as i realised i had them I drove 20 minutes back to school and dropped them in the floor of the library (can you imagine if i handed them back to a teacher?)

If you were me, What would you have done?
Even though I know I gave them back, for some reason, I still feel like shit..Its the most awful feeling ever, I can't concentrate now.
If u feel like shit it means that u did the right thing for urself. But on the other hand the answers... I dont know what I would have done

Samie_Loo

quacktacular
HSC
i would most certaintly give it back... KARMA... i mean i would feel sooo guilty...

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
Of course I'd give it back! I don't do physics.

Meldrum

Banned
HSC
God, you're such a girl!

Nah, you're probably just another bloody Hamlet...we have too many around here.

HSC
The_highwayman said:
Are you sure that a teacher/librarian found them and not just another student?

It was after school, there were 3 other students in the library at the time...
2 year 11's and some random i don't know. I only hope the cleaners got to it before someone else.

Anyway,

I just can't wait for trials to be over. Something like this will never happen for HSC.

kaylz

HSC
I would have done the same thing, except I probably would have shown my teacher.

fleepbasding

HSC TUTOR
HSC
You ought to feel good about your decision... but I'd also feel like a bit of an idiot having given it back. I would've kept it and I don't think I would get too giulty. I mean, I've cheated before in year 10 (not to beat people, but because I had to pass maths to complete my SC) and my only fear was getting caught, not karma. At this stage I advise you to move on and remember that you did the right thing... deep down I reckon you know what you did was right, and if there was a god, then thats the sort of thing he/she would be watching out for!

volition

arr.
HSC
Yeah I think you should feel proud of yourself, I probably would've given it back too (if I did physics, and I guess also even if I didn't do physics).

sugar_plum

HSC
DigitalFortress said:
This afternoon,
I was given the answers to the CSSA 2005 Trial Physics paper.

My physics exam isn't for 2 weeks!

It was accidentally put into my English papers.
Now, i'm failing physics pretty hard, but I couldn't look at them. I just thought of my friends doing after school classes, working there arses off and I couldn't look at them.
And I really needed to do well in this trial (I want above 90 and physics is definately my fail point). As soon as i realised i had them I drove 20 minutes back to school and dropped them in the floor of the library (can you imagine if i handed them back to a teacher?)

If you were me, What would you have done?
Even though I know I gave them back, for some reason, I still feel like shit..Its the most awful feeling ever, I can't concentrate now.

i def woulda kept it
espiecially physics
isnt it kinda hard?
did you look at it at all? because when fouind on floor of lib they prob think someones already read it and will have to reset the exam anyway

MuffinMan

Juno 15/4/08 :)
HSC
r u suger plum?
o my phys i have that on fri
i'll be honest and wont ask for the questions
i may regret this later
my chance to get a higher uai

NICK__

HSC
i would give it back cos then it wouldnt stuff all the other schools around who are doing the CSSA....*LOOKS AT CHELTENHAM*

It's what I want that's easy. It's getting it that
HSC
DigitalFortress said:
It was after school, there were 3 other students in the library at the time...
2 year 11's and some random i don't know. I only hope the cleaners got to it before someone else.

Anyway,

I just can't wait for trials to be over. Something like this will never happen for HSC.
Well at least YOU didnt have to deal with it anymore. Good on u. i admire ur honesty. i would have found it very hard to have made a decision. i probably would have looked but i dont know...i havent voted coz i still cant decide!

P

pLuvia

The_highwayman said:
Well at least YOU didnt have to deal with it anymore. Good on u. i admire ur honesty. i would have found it very hard to have made a decision. i probably would have looked but i dont know...i havent voted coz i still cant decide!
honestly i would put it back, the thought of yourself coming first isnt by skill but cheat, you can't say to your friends "hey guys i came first etc" but ironically you can say "hey guys i came first WITHOUT STUDY" lol. but i would of taken a look lol

P

pLuvia

the problem is if you give it back, the teachers have to remake the test, people MAY blame you for "cheating" lol, so yeah, it would be a VERY hard decision to make

Emma-Jayde

Muahahahaha
HSC
NICK__ said:
i would give it back cos then it wouldnt stuff all the other schools around who are doing the CSSA....*LOOKS AT CHELTENHAM*
Jeez get over it already!
Not every school does the CSSA exams on the day they're supposed to be done!

Well, schools outside Sydney don't anyway. I know a lot that haven't.

sunjet

Hip-Hop Saved My Life
HSC
LOL, maybe the teacher wanted you to do well :p

Asif you didnt take a peak to see what it was though?
So, what are the hard questions?
Only joking, meh cssa are stupid, trials should be set by school as it is INTERNAL assessment.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)